Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital
A 53-year-old employee of the tax authorities in the Vitosha region in Sofia was killed on Saturday, officials say.
The victim, a computer specialist at the tax service, was found dead in an apartment in the Lozenets district, CROSS news agency reports.
The perpetrator used a mallet and a knife to attack him.
A man has been detained and the police is looking for another in relation to the murder.
- » Detained Imam Ahmed Musa 'Dreamed Bulgaria Could Wave IS Flag'
- » Bulgaria Charges Seven with Promoting Islamic State, Propagating War
- » Pazardzhik Imam Charged With Membership of War-Propagating Group
- » Five Detained in Pazardzhik Released, Imam Remains Under Arrest
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Volen Siderov Gives Up Immunity
- » Lebanese Police Arrests 'Dangerous' Bulgarian Drug Expert