Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital
A 53-year-old employee of the tax authorities in the Vitosha region in Sofia was killed on Saturday, officials say.
The victim, a computer specialist at the tax service, was found dead in an apartment in the Lozenets district, CROSS news agency reports.
The perpetrator used a mallet and a knife to attack him.
A man has been detained and the police is looking for another in relation to the murder.
- » Last-Instance Court to Sit on Bulgarian Ex Spy Chief's 10-Year Sentence
- » Bulgaria Handed over 72 Turkish Nationals in 2016
- » Bulgarian Border Police Officers Taken into Custody amid Corruption Charges
- » Arrested Syrian Albakir Planned To Attack Berlin Airport
- » Turkish Citizen Arrested With 30 Kg of Heroin
- » Bulgarian Police Find 65 Migrants Hiding in Cargo Train