Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital
A 53-year-old employee of the tax authorities in the Vitosha region in Sofia was killed on Saturday, officials say.
The victim, a computer specialist at the tax service, was found dead in an apartment in the Lozenets district, CROSS news agency reports.
The perpetrator used a mallet and a knife to attack him.
A man has been detained and the police is looking for another in relation to the murder.
- » Bulgaria’s Sopharma CEO Ognian Donev Charged with BGN 63 M Tax Evasion
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing
- » Anti-Mafia Unit of Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Neutralized 17 Crime Groups since February 24