Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital
A 53-year-old employee of the tax authorities in the Vitosha region in Sofia was killed on Saturday, officials say.
The victim, a computer specialist at the tax service, was found dead in an apartment in the Lozenets district, CROSS news agency reports.
The perpetrator used a mallet and a knife to attack him.
A man has been detained and the police is looking for another in relation to the murder.
- » Sofia Court Rules Bailout Punishment for Judge Rumyana Chenalova
- » Sofia Court Acquits Sole Defendant in 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Bulgaria to Set up Anti-Smugglling Coordination Center
- » Judge Rumyana Chenalova Detained for 72 Hours
- » Bulgaria Detains Romanian National Trying to Smugge 0.5 Kg Heroin
- » Bulgarian Authorities Launch Nationwide Search for Judge Rumyana Chenalova