Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital
A 53-year-old employee of the tax authorities in the Vitosha region in Sofia was killed on Saturday, officials say.
The victim, a computer specialist at the tax service, was found dead in an apartment in the Lozenets district, CROSS news agency reports.
The perpetrator used a mallet and a knife to attack him.
A man has been detained and the police is looking for another in relation to the murder.
- » Irish Revenue Seize over 18,000 Smuggled Cigarettes Originating from Bulgaria, Ukraine
- » Homeless Person Accused for Fire in Plovdiv's Tobacco Warehouse
- » Bulgaria Charges Four Afghans with Attempted Smuggling of 29 Syrian Migrants from Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
- » Former Road Infrastructure Agency Chief found innocent in scandalous court case
- » Bulgaria to Turn over Mourad Hamyd to France