Maya Manolova: Caretaker Gov't Reinstates GERB Cadres
Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP)'s Maya Manolova has argued the interim government will fail to complete its most crucial task, which is the preparation of fair elections.
Manolova, who was Deputy Parliament Speaker in the dissolved Parliament, also believes the cabinet is going beyond its powers by replacing officials holding posts "at all levels".
In her words, everyone who had not displayed his loyalty had been removed.
She told the Bulgarian National Radio that the "protest in power" was echoing "everything it demonstrated against while it was in the streets".
Manolova, also a key socialist member, warned that a caretaker government has to be politically neutral and equally distanced from all political parties.
However, she believes, the interim cabinet's current actions suggest GERB would have "unfair advantage" at the elections, which are due on October 5.
This edge of conservatives will impact "the way elections are [to be] carried out and possibly to the final results".
"I am sure this blunt an illegal replacement of cadres and back-door return to power of GERB... will bring the opposite effect."
- » CNN: The world's Longest Paid Motherhood is in Bulgaria
- » Juncker: Bulgaria is an Inspiring Example for the Western Balkans
- » BBC: The Country that Brought Yoghurt to the World
- » Varoufakis: "Do not be Fooled, the Crisis is not Over and the Euro is in Jeopardy"
- » Daily Sabah: Separatists in Northwest Bulgaria Seek Autonomy or to Join Romania
- » DW: Bulgaria Takes Over EU Presidency in Turbulent Times
The academics, the experts all want financial stability and she calls them right of centre? Then it must be that the people have woken up, they know that the tax and spend is coming in from the left and their aim is for our pocket, because we all must pay, the funds must come from somewhere.
Investment community of the world is deserting our country, why is this? What has changed? The entire structure of Government was wrecked, why dis these socialist bother to take power when they could not hold nor stay an entire term. Desperate mad people and dangerous; proven.
Be afraid of those whom ignore the failings and try to turn decisions based on necessity into political flag flying try and gain a few votes.
We all know who Seedy3 is ... Seedy, your personal frustrations are so strong that in everything you write it is noticeable that it is you. It is rare to find someone with such frustrations.
So especially for you:
Putin is the new world leader dictating the rest from his great empire, Russia.
Maja Zenkova replies to this article with her Facebook account.
Let's take a look at that account:
- 2 friends, that's a bit strange isn't it. If you only have 2 friends you almost never use Facebook but still she replies with her Facebook account.
- She likes Martin Schulz and Tsvetan Tsveatanov, strange choice.
- The Facebook account is mainly used for anti-Russia propaganda and refers a lot to Ukraine.
- Her writing looks more like native English to me
My dear friends, we have the pleasure to read the propaganda works of our European governments.
Media like Facebook are used to tell us what is 'the truth'.
That's where our money is going to! To control us and our minds.