Bulgarian Prostitution Ring Busted by Spanish Police
Police in Spain dismantled a Bulgarian prostitution network operating in the country.
Under the scheme, Bulgarian women had been taken to Spain and forced to prostitute and give their clients drugs in order to rob them, Spanish Terra Network's online news service reports.
A total of 12 people, eleven Bulgarians one Spaniard, were detained on the island of Mallorca in the Mediterranean, after an eight-month investigation.
In a message to the media, police said some of the robberies involved sums exceeding EUR 15 000, but also that it was difficult to find out exactly how much they got, since most of the victims had chosen not to report.
While searching their homes, investigators found and confiscated EUR 9305, GBP 540, a few computers, two cars, drugs and an unknown number of documents.
- » Suicide Bomber Kills 26 in Kabul Attack
- » The Police Busted a Group of Human Traffickers, 18 People were Arrested
- » Suspect in Bombings in Austin Committed Suicide
- » Midnight Drama in Varna, a Man Killed a Neighbor and Killed Himself
- » The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
- » Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border