Caretaker Minister Changes Bulgarian Posts, Railways Chiefs
Bulgaria’s caretaker transport and communications minister Nikolina Angelkova has replaced the CEO of the state-run postal service and the board chairman of railway company BDZ.
Stanislav Dochev, who has been with Bulgarian Posts since 2010, was appointed as the company's CEO, the ministry said in a statement.
He was the company’s deputy CEO and in the period 2012-2014 he has headed its courier services department EMS/BULPOST.
Dochev will replace current CEO Valentin Petkov.
Nikolay Naidenov, deputy board chairman of BDZ Holding in the period 2013-2014, is replacing current board chairman Anelia Krushkova.
- » Parliament Passes Pension Insurance Changes amid Bitter Disputes
- » Bulgaria MPs Move to Hike Maximum Insurable Earnings
- » Bulgaria's GERB Postpones Controversial Changes to Pension Insurance
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Changes to IntMin Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian MPs to Discuss Controversial Changes to Pension Insurance
- » RB Warns Proposed Change to Pension Law Might Destabilise Coalition