Caretaker Minister Changes Bulgarian Posts, Railways Chiefs
Bulgaria’s caretaker transport and communications minister Nikolina Angelkova has replaced the CEO of the state-run postal service and the board chairman of railway company BDZ.
Stanislav Dochev, who has been with Bulgarian Posts since 2010, was appointed as the company's CEO, the ministry said in a statement.
He was the company’s deputy CEO and in the period 2012-2014 he has headed its courier services department EMS/BULPOST.
Dochev will replace current CEO Valentin Petkov.
Nikolay Naidenov, deputy board chairman of BDZ Holding in the period 2013-2014, is replacing current board chairman Anelia Krushkova.
- » Bulgarians Expect Situation in Turkey to Worsen after Failed Coup Attempt - Poll
- » Bulgarian PM Warns of Rising Migration Pressure along Southern Border
- » Chief Prosecutor: 'Thin' Line between Anti-Terror Measures, Human Rights
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 45 Migrants Crossing into Serbia
- » Bulgaria Nationalist Leader Welcomes Turkey Coup
- » Bulgaria, US to Boost Exchange of Data on Terrorism, Financial Crime