Caretaker Minister Changes Bulgarian Posts, Railways Chiefs
Bulgaria’s caretaker transport and communications minister Nikolina Angelkova has replaced the CEO of the state-run postal service and the board chairman of railway company BDZ.
Stanislav Dochev, who has been with Bulgarian Posts since 2010, was appointed as the company's CEO, the ministry said in a statement.
He was the company’s deputy CEO and in the period 2012-2014 he has headed its courier services department EMS/BULPOST.
Dochev will replace current CEO Valentin Petkov.
Nikolay Naidenov, deputy board chairman of BDZ Holding in the period 2013-2014, is replacing current board chairman Anelia Krushkova.
- » Bulgarian President Criticises Parliament for Ignoring Citizens' Will
- » Bulgarian MPs Decide Only Question on E-Voting to Appear on Referendum
- » Bulgarian Deputy PM: Anticorruption, Judicial Reform Are Two Sides of Same Coin
- » Reform of Voting Rules, Judiciary Key to Solving Bulgaria's Problems – President
- » Bulgaria’s President to Present Referendum Questions in Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Officials to Hold Protest in Downtown Sofia