Caretaker Minister Changes Bulgarian Posts, Railways Chiefs
Bulgaria’s caretaker transport and communications minister Nikolina Angelkova has replaced the CEO of the state-run postal service and the board chairman of railway company BDZ.
Stanislav Dochev, who has been with Bulgarian Posts since 2010, was appointed as the company's CEO, the ministry said in a statement.
He was the company’s deputy CEO and in the period 2012-2014 he has headed its courier services department EMS/BULPOST.
Dochev will replace current CEO Valentin Petkov.
Nikolay Naidenov, deputy board chairman of BDZ Holding in the period 2013-2014, is replacing current board chairman Anelia Krushkova.
- » Bulgaria's Average Monthly Wage Lowest in EU, Balkan Countries
- » Every Third Bulgarian Lives in Dire Straits
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Allocates BGN 81 M for Pensions, Health, Agriculture in One Hour
- » Bulgarians Living Below Poverty Treshold To Have Acces to Free Legal Aid
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture Min Dismisses Fisheries Agency Head over EU Funds Probe
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Removes Cap on Polling Stations in EU