Caretaker Minister Changes Bulgarian Posts, Railways Chiefs
Bulgaria’s caretaker transport and communications minister Nikolina Angelkova has replaced the CEO of the state-run postal service and the board chairman of railway company BDZ.
Stanislav Dochev, who has been with Bulgarian Posts since 2010, was appointed as the company's CEO, the ministry said in a statement.
He was the company’s deputy CEO and in the period 2012-2014 he has headed its courier services department EMS/BULPOST.
Dochev will replace current CEO Valentin Petkov.
Nikolay Naidenov, deputy board chairman of BDZ Holding in the period 2013-2014, is replacing current board chairman Anelia Krushkova.
- » Bulgarian Government Will Approve the Annual Report on the State of National Security in 2016
- » Sofia Municipality Started Operation For Demolition Of Illegal Roma Homes in Sofia’s Neighbourhood ‘Zaharna Fabrika’
- » No Bulgarians Reported Injured in Italy Earthquake
- » Ministry of Interior and the Directorate of “Automobile Administration”Check Vehicles for Adherence to Traffic Rules
- » Man Threatened with a Knife Emergency Care Team in Sofia
- » 149 Illegal Roma Houses are being Destroyed in Sofia's Zaharna Fabrika Quarter