Al Jazeera: Bulgaria Struggling to Cope with Mideast Refugee Influx
Bulgaria is grappling with an influx of refugees, mostly fleeing the war in Syria, that has caught authorities by surprise, Al Jazeera has said in a feature story.
Having stretched to the limit the capacity of refugee camps in the EU’s poorest member state, few of the refugees “are able to find steady jobs and secure housing” in Bulgaria where they are faced with language barriers and sluggish economy, Al Jazeera said.
You can read the whole feature story here: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/08/bulgaria-grapples-with-mideast-refugee-surge-2014819124227217604.html
- » Der Spiegel: Putin Seeks to Influence Bulgarian Policy-Making
- » 'How Bulgaria’s New Prime Minister Buries South Stream'
- » The Economist: Bulgaria's GDP to Grow 2.5% Next Year
- » Forbes: Culprits for Events at KTB at Bulgaria's KTB Should Now Be Held Accountable
- » S&P Maintains Stable Outlook on Bulgaria’s Rating
- » Forbes: KTB Crisis 'Looks Like a Game of Bulgarian Musical Chairs'