Heroin Worth BGN 3M Seized at Bulgarian – Turkish Border
Bulgaria’s Customs Agency said on Friday it has seized heroin worth BGN 3M at Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint, at the border with Turkey.
A total of 60 packs of heroin were hidden in a Bulgarian-registered van that traveled to Bulgaria from Turkey. The total amount of the seized drug is 31.380 kg, Nova Tv reports.
The car driver, who is a Bulgarian citizen, was taken into custody.
Two other foreign citizens have been detained for complicity.
- » 23 Customs Officers Detained at Kulata Checkpoint in an Anticorruption Operation
- » Bulgarian Student Found Dead in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Super Modern Greenhouse for Growing Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Man Grievously Injured After He Was Hit by Car in Birkirkara
- » 4 Syrians Face Terrorism Charges in Germany
- » Arrests in Sofia Over Sale of Driver's Licenses