United Agrarians to Back GERB in Upcoming Early Elections
The United Agrarians party will back center-right Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria in October's early elections, the press office of GERB announced, Friday.
The leaders of the two parties Petya Stavreva and Boyko Borisov signed a political partnership agreement on Friday, according to which the United Agrarians support GERB's candidate-MPs in the upcoming elections.
"GERB and the United Agrarians state their willingness to participate in a future democratic government with center-right parties. The two parties will continue their political partnership in the upcoming local elections, too" the agreement reads.
- » Parties Get Meagre Donations From Supporters
- » GERB 'Needs 200 000 More Votes' for Majority - Pollster
- » PACE Pre-Electoral Delegation Urges Bulgarians to Vote on Oct 5
- » Bulgaria without Censorship 'to Block Border with Turkey' before Elections
- » Smaller Parties 'to Deliver Surprises' at Early Elections - Expert
- » Bulgarian Party Withdraws 2 Candidates over Affiliation to Fmr State Security