United Agrarians to Back GERB in Upcoming Early Elections
The United Agrarians party will back center-right Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria in October's early elections, the press office of GERB announced, Friday.
The leaders of the two parties Petya Stavreva and Boyko Borisov signed a political partnership agreement on Friday, according to which the United Agrarians support GERB's candidate-MPs in the upcoming elections.
"GERB and the United Agrarians state their willingness to participate in a future democratic government with center-right parties. The two parties will continue their political partnership in the upcoming local elections, too" the agreement reads.
- » GERB, Reformist Bloc Leave Door Open for New Gov't Talks
- » CEC Fines DPS For Campaign Trail Solicitation In Foreign Language
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Begin Work on October 27
- » Ataka's Volen Siderov Leaves Consultations at Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria's GERB, Reformist Bloc to Hold Gov't Consultations
- » GERB, DPS Talks on Government Formation Kick Off