New Head of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency Appointed
Toni Krastev has been appointed the new executive director of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency.
Krastev is to replace former head of the Agency Grigor Gogov who was dismissed in the first days after the caretaker government took office because of poor control and vitiated procedures for the appointment of natural parks directors, Bulgaria's national radio informs.
Toni Krastev was a head of the Forest Agency from 2000 to 2001, and until now has worked as an expert in one of the agency's departments.
- » Bulgaria's President Willing to Give Reformist Bloc Mandate to Form Govt
- » Harmanli Riots: Scabies Found among Some Migrants
- » Bulgaria PM Returns Govt Mandate to President
- » Nationalist Head Warns of 'External Pressure' on Bulgaria amid Effort to Form Govt
- » Bulgaria's President to Hand Govt Mandate on Friday
- » Bulgarian MPs Approve BGN 200 M Increase in Funds for Municipalities