New Head of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency Appointed
Toni Krastev has been appointed the new executive director of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency.
Krastev is to replace former head of the Agency Grigor Gogov who was dismissed in the first days after the caretaker government took office because of poor control and vitiated procedures for the appointment of natural parks directors, Bulgaria's national radio informs.
Toni Krastev was a head of the Forest Agency from 2000 to 2001, and until now has worked as an expert in one of the agency's departments.
- » Bulgaria's Govt Approves Updated Judicial Reform Strategy
- » Striking Bulgarian Coal Miners End Protest over Delayed Pay
- » Striking Burgas Miners 'to Get Salaries'
- » Bulgarian Government to Decide on Minimum Wage, Judicial Reform
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Heavy Penalties for Social Insurance Infringers
- » Bulgaria's Opposition Nibbles at Demands of Mass Resignation in Judiciary