New Head of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency Appointed
Toni Krastev has been appointed the new executive director of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency.
Krastev is to replace former head of the Agency Grigor Gogov who was dismissed in the first days after the caretaker government took office because of poor control and vitiated procedures for the appointment of natural parks directors, Bulgaria's national radio informs.
Toni Krastev was a head of the Forest Agency from 2000 to 2001, and until now has worked as an expert in one of the agency's departments.
- » Bulgaria’s Jobless Rate Dips to Post-2008 Low
- » Bulgaria Foreign Minister: Pisanchev Can Help Boost Cooperation on Migrants with Greece
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Anti-Corruption Bill at First Reading
- » 16 000 Illegal Immigrants Detained in Bulgaria Since Start of Year
- » Bulgaria Police Arrest 130 in Special Operation
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Security Chief 'to Be Next Thessaloniki Consul'