New Head of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency Appointed
Toni Krastev has been appointed the new executive director of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency.
Krastev is to replace former head of the Agency Grigor Gogov who was dismissed in the first days after the caretaker government took office because of poor control and vitiated procedures for the appointment of natural parks directors, Bulgaria's national radio informs.
Toni Krastev was a head of the Forest Agency from 2000 to 2001, and until now has worked as an expert in one of the agency's departments.
- » 'No Division' among Bulgarian Nationalists, Leader Says
- » Bulgaria's President to Have Anti-Corruption Secretary
- » Colonel Appointed as Bulgarian President's Chief Secretary
- » Bulgaria's Biggest Parties Clash over EU Funds
- » Bulgaria’s Vice President Popova Becomes BIA Deputy Chairman
- » Code Yellow Declared in 7 of Bulgaria's Regions