New Head of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency Appointed
Toni Krastev has been appointed the new executive director of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency.
Krastev is to replace former head of the Agency Grigor Gogov who was dismissed in the first days after the caretaker government took office because of poor control and vitiated procedures for the appointment of natural parks directors, Bulgaria's national radio informs.
Toni Krastev was a head of the Forest Agency from 2000 to 2001, and until now has worked as an expert in one of the agency's departments.
- » Bulgaria's Socialist Leader Lashes Out at 1-Day Contracts
- » Author of Cartoons Taken Off Bulgaria TV Station Joins Slavi's Show
- » Bulgarian PM Slightly Lifts Veil On GERB’s Presidential Candidate
- » For First Time Woman Will Head Bulgaria's Penitentiary System
- » Bulgaria's Stara Zagora Also Bans Wearing of Face-Covering Veils in Public Places
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Provision Allowing Simultaneous Holding of Referendums, Elections