New Head of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency Appointed
Toni Krastev has been appointed the new executive director of Bulgaria's Executive Forest Agency.
Krastev is to replace former head of the Agency Grigor Gogov who was dismissed in the first days after the caretaker government took office because of poor control and vitiated procedures for the appointment of natural parks directors, Bulgaria's national radio informs.
Toni Krastev was a head of the Forest Agency from 2000 to 2001, and until now has worked as an expert in one of the agency's departments.
- » Bulgaria's PM 'Not Commenting' Reports of Parliament Speaker's Presidential Nomination
- » EU Commission VP Accepts UN Top Job Nomination from Bulgaria
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Appointed Head of Bulgarian Electronic Management Agency
- » BSP, Lyava Balgariya To Start Discussions On Non-Confidence Vote
- » DPS Leader Karadayi: Georgieva's Nomination For UN Secretary General Is Very Superficial Move
- » Bulgarian President Plevneliev Calls For Unity On New UN Secretary Nomination