Bulgaria's Interim Finmin Porozhanov Voices Concern about KTB
Interim Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov has voiced concern about the impact of putting Corporate Commercial Bank under special supervision on Bulgaria’s banking system.
State-run Bulgarian National Radio quoted Porozhanov as saying that the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), which put Corpbank, or KTB, under special supervision in June, bears the entire responsibility for the suspension of the bank’s operations and the freezing of the accounts of enterprizes and individuals in the bank.
Porozhanov told a meeting of the caretaker cabinet that an option based on market instruments rather than public funds will be sought for the troubled lender.
He added that companies that have had their accounts in KTB frozen since June 20, have delayed their tax payments by an average of two weeks.
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s EconMin Proposing Tenfold Rise in Fuel Fraud Fines
- » Government Nominates C-Bank Head as Governor for Bulgaria in IMF
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Reaches Almost EUR 800 M in H1
- » Bulgaria 'Satisfied' with Greece's Move to Scrap Withhdolding Tax
- » Greece 'Being Forced to Cancel' Witholding Taxes on Sources Abroad
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.
Porozhanov has hit the nail on the head - congratulations . Unfortunately the central bank is the problem and untill they pass on the problem they has caused to some competent institution , nothing will happen. From all this mess hopefully people will realise whom to trust and who knows what they are doing.