Bulgarian Govt to Allocate BGN 16M for Natural Disaster Recovery
Ministers will review and pass a decree for the approval of additional costs and transfers of BGN 16,204,360 at Wednesday's session, the press office of the government announced.
The funds will be allocated mainly to municipalities for the prevention, management and overcoming the consequences of natural disasters.
The municipalities of Varna and Dobrich, which suffered the worst damages from the floods in June, will receive over BGN 1.8M.
The municipality of Mizia, which is still recovering from the floods, will get BGN 1M to address the dire situation, Nova Tv reports.
The agenda of the cabinet includes a decree approving additional BGN 800,000 costs for the purchase of anti-hail missiles for the protection of agricultural production.
- » Video Promotes Bulgaria's Plovdiv as 2019 European Capital of Culture
- » School Teachers in Bulgaria Decreased by 70 % in Past Fifteen Years
- » 73% of Bulgaria's Bathing Waters Were of Excellent Quality in 2014
- » Fatboy Slim to Headline This Year's SOLAR SUMMER
- » OPERA OPEN to Take Over All of Plovdiv
- » Eco Festival Takes Over Sofia