Bulgarian Govt to Allocate BGN 16M for Natural Disaster Recovery
Ministers will review and pass a decree for the approval of additional costs and transfers of BGN 16,204,360 at Wednesday's session, the press office of the government announced.
The funds will be allocated mainly to municipalities for the prevention, management and overcoming the consequences of natural disasters.
The municipalities of Varna and Dobrich, which suffered the worst damages from the floods in June, will receive over BGN 1.8M.
The municipality of Mizia, which is still recovering from the floods, will get BGN 1M to address the dire situation, Nova Tv reports.
The agenda of the cabinet includes a decree approving additional BGN 800,000 costs for the purchase of anti-hail missiles for the protection of agricultural production.
- » Tsvetan Vasilev Has Sought Contact with Authorities in Belgrade
- » Section of Bulgaria's Trakia Highway Flooded
- » Emergency in Bulgaria's Mizia Lifted
- » Refugee Children Denied Access to School in W Bulgaria To Attend Classes in Sofia
- » 400 Doctors Left Bulgaria to Work Overseas since January
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert over Heavy Rains