Bulgarian Govt to Allocate BGN 16M for Natural Disaster Recovery
Ministers will review and pass a decree for the approval of additional costs and transfers of BGN 16,204,360 at Wednesday's session, the press office of the government announced.
The funds will be allocated mainly to municipalities for the prevention, management and overcoming the consequences of natural disasters.
The municipalities of Varna and Dobrich, which suffered the worst damages from the floods in June, will receive over BGN 1.8M.
The municipality of Mizia, which is still recovering from the floods, will get BGN 1M to address the dire situation, Nova Tv reports.
The agenda of the cabinet includes a decree approving additional BGN 800,000 costs for the purchase of anti-hail missiles for the protection of agricultural production.
- » Expected December Temperatures Around Norm, Snow Likely For Christmas
- » Bulgaria Lacks Official Data On Correlation Air Pollution - Health
- » Forest Guard Discover Dead Immigrant Near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister
- » Bulgaria to Build Accommodation Centres for Elderly