53% of Bulgarians Do Not Trust Banking System – Poll
Some 53% of Bulgarians do not trust the banking system in the country, according to a survey conducted by Gallup International.
Lack of trust in Bulgarian financial institutions is on the rise for second straight month. In July, it was 41%.
Meanwhile, some 27% and 33% of the polled said they had trust in the banking system in August and in July respectively, BGNES reports.
Almost half of the respondents (49%) think that Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) has been a subject of political attack. A total of 16% of the polled disagree with that proposition and 35% can not say.
Most Bulgarians (43%) want KTB to be 'saved' and rehabilitated by its shareholders. Only 19% of the respondents said they wanted the bank to be closed and to declare bankruptcy. Some 38% have no opinion on the matter, BGNES informed.
The study of Gallup International was conducted between 1-6 August 2014 among 1,010 people. The statistical error is 3%.
- » Luxembourg Fines Private Bank Rothschild 9 Million Euros
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament decided to increase the minimum retirement pension
- » European Commission Approves Bulgaria's Measures in Support to BDZ
- » Price Levels For Consumer Goods and Services Differed Widely in the EU For 2016
- » Ministry of Economy Prepares Measures to Ease Administrative Burden on Business
- » Interior Ministry Management and Unions Agree on Salary Increase
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.