53% of Bulgarians Do Not Trust Banking System – Poll
Some 53% of Bulgarians do not trust the banking system in the country, according to a survey conducted by Gallup International.
Lack of trust in Bulgarian financial institutions is on the rise for second straight month. In July, it was 41%.
Meanwhile, some 27% and 33% of the polled said they had trust in the banking system in August and in July respectively, BGNES reports.
Almost half of the respondents (49%) think that Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) has been a subject of political attack. A total of 16% of the polled disagree with that proposition and 35% can not say.
Most Bulgarians (43%) want KTB to be 'saved' and rehabilitated by its shareholders. Only 19% of the respondents said they wanted the bank to be closed and to declare bankruptcy. Some 38% have no opinion on the matter, BGNES informed.
The study of Gallup International was conducted between 1-6 August 2014 among 1,010 people. The statistical error is 3%.
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » FDI in Bulgaria Down 18.7% Y/Y in H1 2016
- » Bulgaria's C-Bank Publishes Stress Tests Report
- » Stress Test Shows Bulgarian Banks Are Stable - C-Bank
- » Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Revenues 'to Be Invested in Poorer Regions'
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.