Bulgaria's Caretaker Govt Replaces 3 More District Governors
Bulgaria's caretaker government has replaced three more district governors, thereby reaching a score of eight new district governors since August 13.
Zhivka Aladzhova, Ivan Velikov and Mihail Mihaylov, district governors of Stara Zagora, Varna and Penik, respectively, will be replaced by Dimitrinka Petrunova, Stoyan Pasev, and Boyka Petrova, according to the press office of the caretaker government.
Dimitrinka Petrunova graduated from the Legal Faculty of the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski". She has completed international specializations in management, business mediation and EU law. As of 1994, she is attorney- at- law at the Stara Zagora Bar.
Stoyan Pasev is an engineer specialized in mechanical engineering and metal cutting machine tools. He holds an MA in Law from the Technical University in Varna. He also holds an MA in Economics and Management of Commerce from the University of Economics in Varna and a postgraduate degree in International Economic Relations from the D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics – Svishtov. He is attorney- at- law at the Varna Bar.
Boyka Petrova is Chair of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Pernik. She holds an MA in Economics from the University of National and World Economy (UNWE) in Sofia. She has completed a specialization in management at the Technical University – Sofia. Prior to becoming Chair of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Pernik, she was Chief Secretary of the entity for 10 years.
- » Bulgarian President: We Are Concerned about Russia over Nemtsov's Death
- » Bulgaria PM Undergoes Knee Surgery
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Replaces Chair of Archives State Agency
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Resignation of DANS Deputy Chairperson
- » Opposition BSP Calls on Bulgarian President to Impose Veto on New Debt
- » Bulgarian IntMin to Propose New Chief Secretary Despite PM Warning