Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
Semko Semkov, a 41-year-old businessman, was killed in the Bulgarian town of Botevgrad, the press office of the Interior Ministry announced, Wednesday.
Semkov was found shot dead in front of his home at around 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Focus News reports.
The scene of the crime has been closed off. The investigation is ongoing.
Semko Semkov worked in the construction and timber industry; he was a chairman of the agricultural cooperative "Unity".
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Remains in Custody
- » Bulgarian Jailed in Indonesia over ATM Fraud
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution to Demand Custody for Mayor of Galiche
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Arrested in Specialised Police Operation
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize Amphetamines, Anabolic Steroids at Kapitan Andreevo Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Nationalist MP Sentenced to Two Years of Probation