Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
Semko Semkov, a 41-year-old businessman, was killed in the Bulgarian town of Botevgrad, the press office of the Interior Ministry announced, Wednesday.
Semkov was found shot dead in front of his home at around 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Focus News reports.
The scene of the crime has been closed off. The investigation is ongoing.
Semko Semkov worked in the construction and timber industry; he was a chairman of the agricultural cooperative "Unity".
- » Deputy Mayor of Bulgaria’s Saedinenie Charged with Embezzlement
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Strips Four MPs of Immunity
- » Bulgaria's Border Police Arrests 41 Syrians At Crossing With Romania
- » Bulgarian ex-IntMin Tsvetan Tsvetanov Gives Up Immunity
- » Bulgaria's Police Seizes 112 kg Of Heroin
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Asks Parliament to Strip 5 MPs of Immunity