Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
Semko Semkov, a 41-year-old businessman, was killed in the Bulgarian town of Botevgrad, the press office of the Interior Ministry announced, Wednesday.
Semkov was found shot dead in front of his home at around 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Focus News reports.
The scene of the crime has been closed off. The investigation is ongoing.
Semko Semkov worked in the construction and timber industry; he was a chairman of the agricultural cooperative "Unity".
- » Bulgaria Charges Four Afghans with Attempted Smuggling of 29 Syrian Migrants from Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
- » Former Road Infrastructure Agency Chief found innocent in scandalous court case
- » Bulgaria to Turn over Mourad Hamyd to France
- » Serbia Finds Seven Irregular Migrants in Bulgarian-registered Truck
- » Bulgarian Border Police Chiefs Resign over Suspected Wrondoing in Public Tender