Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
Semko Semkov, a 41-year-old businessman, was killed in the Bulgarian town of Botevgrad, the press office of the Interior Ministry announced, Wednesday.
Semkov was found shot dead in front of his home at around 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Focus News reports.
The scene of the crime has been closed off. The investigation is ongoing.
Semko Semkov worked in the construction and timber industry; he was a chairman of the agricultural cooperative "Unity".
- » Plovdiv Appellate Court Upholds Detention of Imam Accused of Preaching Radical Islam
- » Bulgarian Police Busts Group of VAT Fraudsters
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 2.7 kg Cocaine from Venezuelan Citizen
- » Suspect of Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria Remains in Custody
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Suspects KTB Conservators of Deliberate Mismanagement
- » Specialized Prosecutor’s Office Resubmits Indictment against Businessman Grisha Ganchev