Businessman Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Botevgrad
Semko Semkov, a 41-year-old businessman, was killed in the Bulgarian town of Botevgrad, the press office of the Interior Ministry announced, Wednesday.
Semkov was found shot dead in front of his home at around 7 a.m. on Wednesday, Focus News reports.
The scene of the crime has been closed off. The investigation is ongoing.
Semko Semkov worked in the construction and timber industry; he was a chairman of the agricultural cooperative "Unity".
- » Bulgaria to Amend Criminal Code to Counter Threat of Terrorism
- » Two Ex Court Chairs, 6 Others Charged over Irregularities in EU-Funded Project
- » Russian Consulate in Bulgaria to Assist in 'Suitcase Murder' Probe
- » Bulgarian Police Arrest 13 Customs Officers
- » Seven Arrested in Bulgaria’s Pazardzhik, Plovdiv for Preaching Radical Islam on Facebook
- » Bulgarian Living in US Detained over Death Threats on EU Officials