Bulgaria-Serbia Cross-Border Co-Op Scheme by 2020 Granted EUR 34M
Bulgaria's Deputy caretaker Regional Development Minister has listed the benefits of enhancing connectedness with Serbia in the spheres of economy, energy, transport and culture.
Yordanka Chobanova attended Monday the opening of the closing meeting under the 2007-2013 Bulgaria-Serbia cross-border cooperation program.
She emphasized the importance of cooperation for the prosperity of the two countries and for increasing their regional clout.
Chobanova, as cited by the press office of the Regional Development Ministry, informed that the new Bulgaria-Serbia cross-border cooperation program by 2020 would have a budget of over EUR 34 M, including a total of over EUR 28 M provided under EU funds.
She drew attention to a number of successfully completed projects under the program, adding that nearly 140 projects worth over EUR 32 M had been financed under the scheme in the period 2007-2013.
She described the partnership between the two countries as successful and expressed Bulgaria's firm support for the EU accession of Serbia, Turkey, and Macedonia.
The closing meetings under Bulgaria's 2007-2013 cross-border cooperation programs with Turkey and Macedonia are to take place by the end of the week.
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018