Bulgaria-Serbia Cross-Border Co-Op Scheme by 2020 Granted EUR 34M
Bulgaria's Deputy caretaker Regional Development Minister has listed the benefits of enhancing connectedness with Serbia in the spheres of economy, energy, transport and culture.
Yordanka Chobanova attended Monday the opening of the closing meeting under the 2007-2013 Bulgaria-Serbia cross-border cooperation program.
She emphasized the importance of cooperation for the prosperity of the two countries and for increasing their regional clout.
Chobanova, as cited by the press office of the Regional Development Ministry, informed that the new Bulgaria-Serbia cross-border cooperation program by 2020 would have a budget of over EUR 34 M, including a total of over EUR 28 M provided under EU funds.
She drew attention to a number of successfully completed projects under the program, adding that nearly 140 projects worth over EUR 32 M had been financed under the scheme in the period 2007-2013.
She described the partnership between the two countries as successful and expressed Bulgaria's firm support for the EU accession of Serbia, Turkey, and Macedonia.
The closing meetings under Bulgaria's 2007-2013 cross-border cooperation programs with Turkey and Macedonia are to take place by the end of the week.
- » Apple is Reportedly Buying Shazam For $400mln
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece