Kiril Ananiev Appointed Caretaker Deputy Finance Minister
Kiril Ananiev has been appointed Deputy Finance Minister in the caretaker government led by PM Georgi Bliznashki.
Ananiev has served as deputy finance minister in charge of drafting the state budget in three successive governments from 1998 to 2009, the government’s press office said.
Most recently, Ananiev served as financial policy adviser to former president Georgi Parvanov and adviser to former Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
Ananiev is the second official named as deputy to caretaker Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov after last week’s appointment of the former head of the Public Financial Inspection Agency (PFIA) Temenuzhka Petkova.
- » Over Half of Bulgarians Aged 18+ Rely on Financial Help from Parents - Survey
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Bulgaria Reports Prelim BGN 952 M Budget Surplus for January
- » Bulgarian Government Plans to Grant Pensioners BGN 50 M in Easter Bonuses
- » Bulgaria's C-Bank to Propose Approach to Eurozone Accession