Kiril Ananiev Appointed Caretaker Deputy Finance Minister
Kiril Ananiev has been appointed Deputy Finance Minister in the caretaker government led by PM Georgi Bliznashki.
Ananiev has served as deputy finance minister in charge of drafting the state budget in three successive governments from 1998 to 2009, the government’s press office said.
Most recently, Ananiev served as financial policy adviser to former president Georgi Parvanov and adviser to former Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
Ananiev is the second official named as deputy to caretaker Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov after last week’s appointment of the former head of the Public Financial Inspection Agency (PFIA) Temenuzhka Petkova.
- » Sofia Airport Reports 16 % Increase in Passenger Numbers in May
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 45% Y/Y in January-April 2016
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Publish Currency Exchange Rates by 6 p.m. on Workdays
- » Average Monthly Insurable Income in Bulgaria Was BGN 740.85 in Year to April 30
- » Former PM Oresharski Warns of Possible Greek-style Debt Crisis in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Banks Are Stable, PM Borisov Tells Greek C-Bank Chief Stournaras