Kiril Ananiev Appointed Caretaker Deputy Finance Minister
Kiril Ananiev has been appointed Deputy Finance Minister in the caretaker government led by PM Georgi Bliznashki.
Ananiev has served as deputy finance minister in charge of drafting the state budget in three successive governments from 1998 to 2009, the government’s press office said.
Most recently, Ananiev served as financial policy adviser to former president Georgi Parvanov and adviser to former Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
Ananiev is the second official named as deputy to caretaker Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov after last week’s appointment of the former head of the Public Financial Inspection Agency (PFIA) Temenuzhka Petkova.
- » Minister: Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Exceeds BGN 1 B at End of April
- » Bulgaria’s Tripartite Cooperation Council to Discuss Minimum Wage
- » Bulgaria Reopens 3-Y T-Note Issue at 0.68% Yield
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria Wins “Most Impressive Borrower in CEE” Award
- » Over 1 Million Bulgarians Have Monthly Income of up to BGN 340