Kiril Ananiev Appointed Caretaker Deputy Finance Minister
Kiril Ananiev has been appointed Deputy Finance Minister in the caretaker government led by PM Georgi Bliznashki.
Ananiev has served as deputy finance minister in charge of drafting the state budget in three successive governments from 1998 to 2009, the government’s press office said.
Most recently, Ananiev served as financial policy adviser to former president Georgi Parvanov and adviser to former Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
Ananiev is the second official named as deputy to caretaker Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov after last week’s appointment of the former head of the Public Financial Inspection Agency (PFIA) Temenuzhka Petkova.
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: Central Bank's Actions on KTB 'Prove Dependencies'
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Boasts about Success of Newly Issued Bonds on Secondary Market
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Differentiated VAT Rates Are Tough to Administer
- » SMEs in Northwestern Bulgaria to be Granted EU Funds with Priority
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Take Bulgaria to Court over KTB