Kiril Ananiev Appointed Caretaker Deputy Finance Minister
Kiril Ananiev has been appointed Deputy Finance Minister in the caretaker government led by PM Georgi Bliznashki.
Ananiev has served as deputy finance minister in charge of drafting the state budget in three successive governments from 1998 to 2009, the government’s press office said.
Most recently, Ananiev served as financial policy adviser to former president Georgi Parvanov and adviser to former Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski.
Ananiev is the second official named as deputy to caretaker Finance Minister Rumen Porozhanov after last week’s appointment of the former head of the Public Financial Inspection Agency (PFIA) Temenuzhka Petkova.
- » Piraeus 'in Talks' with NBG Group to Merge into Bulgaria's UBB
- » Bulgaria Turns to Budget Surplus of 1.1% of GDP at End-June
- » Bulgaria C-Bank to Unveil Supervision Boosting Measures by End-September
- » Amendments to Bulgaria’s Bank Insolvency Act Pass 2nd Reading in Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Endorses Proposed C-Bank Deputy Governors
- » Bulgaria MPs to Vote on Appointment of C-Bank Deputy Governors