Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Auctions Gold Bars, Platinum
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) is putting up for auction nearly 100 kg of gold, silver and platinum.
The items put up for sale belonged to debtors of the NRA, Nova TV informs.
The 4 kg of auctioned platinum comes mainly from catalysts and motherboards. Experts believe that the precious metals will be of interest not only to electronics entrepreneurs, but also to jewelers.
Some 4.5 kilograms of gold bouillons and jewelry, as well as over 90 kg of silver have been put up for auction by the NRA. The agency reminds that only legally licensed dealers of precious metals will be eligible for participation in the auction.
- » Bulgaria Unveils Investment Opportunities to China’s Qingdao City Govt
- » Launch of Power Exchange Will Not Lead to 30-40% Price Spike – Watchdog Chair
- » Bulgaria Ranked 55th Out of 61 Competitive Economies
- » OMV Interested in Using Bulgarian Pipes to Transport Romanian Gas
- » Bulgarians Made More Business, Holiday Trips Abroad in April
- » Macedonia Will Only Join Turkish Stream amid Agreement between Russia, EU on it - Gruevski