Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Auctions Gold Bars, Platinum
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) is putting up for auction nearly 100 kg of gold, silver and platinum.
The items put up for sale belonged to debtors of the NRA, Nova TV informs.
The 4 kg of auctioned platinum comes mainly from catalysts and motherboards. Experts believe that the precious metals will be of interest not only to electronics entrepreneurs, but also to jewelers.
Some 4.5 kilograms of gold bouillons and jewelry, as well as over 90 kg of silver have been put up for auction by the NRA. The agency reminds that only legally licensed dealers of precious metals will be eligible for participation in the auction.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Car Tolls at Danube Bridge 2 May Drop by 50%
- » Clocks Set To Astronomical Time On Sunday