Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Auctions Gold Bars, Platinum
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) is putting up for auction nearly 100 kg of gold, silver and platinum.
The items put up for sale belonged to debtors of the NRA, Nova TV informs.
The 4 kg of auctioned platinum comes mainly from catalysts and motherboards. Experts believe that the precious metals will be of interest not only to electronics entrepreneurs, but also to jewelers.
Some 4.5 kilograms of gold bouillons and jewelry, as well as over 90 kg of silver have been put up for auction by the NRA. The agency reminds that only legally licensed dealers of precious metals will be eligible for participation in the auction.
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » The American University in Bulgaria Organizes a Conference on Entrepreneurship
- » What is the Future of Real Estate in Sofia?