Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Auctions Gold Bars, Platinum
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) is putting up for auction nearly 100 kg of gold, silver and platinum.
The items put up for sale belonged to debtors of the NRA, Nova TV informs.
The 4 kg of auctioned platinum comes mainly from catalysts and motherboards. Experts believe that the precious metals will be of interest not only to electronics entrepreneurs, but also to jewelers.
Some 4.5 kilograms of gold bouillons and jewelry, as well as over 90 kg of silver have been put up for auction by the NRA. The agency reminds that only legally licensed dealers of precious metals will be eligible for participation in the auction.
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Bitcoin Hits New Record High, Breaking $8,000 For the First Time
- » Women-Only Music Festival for Sweden After Rape Complaints
- » Global Economic Competitiveness Index: Bulgaria Ranks 49th Out of 137 Countries
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Nebraska Department of Agriculture Announces Soybean Agreement with Bulgaria