Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Auctions Gold Bars, Platinum
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) is putting up for auction nearly 100 kg of gold, silver and platinum.
The items put up for sale belonged to debtors of the NRA, Nova TV informs.
The 4 kg of auctioned platinum comes mainly from catalysts and motherboards. Experts believe that the precious metals will be of interest not only to electronics entrepreneurs, but also to jewelers.
Some 4.5 kilograms of gold bouillons and jewelry, as well as over 90 kg of silver have been put up for auction by the NRA. The agency reminds that only legally licensed dealers of precious metals will be eligible for participation in the auction.
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » 21 Children Injured After School Bus Crashes into House in Germany
- » Philippines Raises Mayon Volcano Alert Level After Lava Flow
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32