Ukraine Refugee Convoy 'Hit' by Rockets, Mortars
Ukrainian military officials say a convoy carrying refugees from Eastern Ukraine has been hit in the Luhansk area.
Information of the assault, allegedly carried out by pro-Russian rebels, has not yet been verified.
A spokesman of the self-proclaimed "Donetsk People's Republic" was quoted by ITAR-TASS as saying he did not know of such incident.
Kiev forces are still struggling to regain control over Luhansk, one of the key cities still held by the Donbass insurgents.
The latest reports follow a fragile progress reached at four-way talks between the foreign ministers of Ukraine, Russia, Germany and France in Berlin on Sunday.
All sides agreed Russian humanitarian aid should be delivered to the east of Ukraine, where tens of thousands are though to be affected by the months-long conflict.
Ukraine's news agency UNIAN estimates that more than 112 500 people have fled Crimea and the areas of the so-called "anti-terrorist" operation since early this spring.
- » Trump Says That Transgender People Will Not Be Allowed in the Military
- » The Taliban Captured a Base in Kandahar and Killed 30 Soldiers
- » Oficially Turkey Is Getting Russia's S-400 Air Defense System
- » EU Threatens to Block Brexit Talks Over Plans for Police Checks on Citizens Who Hope to Remain in Britain
- » Brussels Hands Poland 1-Month Deadline to Address Judicial Reform Concerns
- » With the Start of the New School Year 13 334 Children will Study Bulgarian Across 40 Countries