Bulgaria's PM Appoints Two Diplomats as Deputy Foreign Ministers
Valentin Poryazov and Rumen Aleksandrov are to be deputies to interim Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov, the Bulgarian government's press office has said.
Both of them are career diplomats, with a number of years at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Poryazov has worked at the institution for over 25 years and has been Bulgaria's ambassador to the Netherlands (2002-2006) and Denmark (2009-2014).
Aleksandrov has been at the ministry since 2000 and is currently heading the Policies and Institutions Directorate there.
On Monday Mitov is expected to introduce his team and the priorities of his institution over the next months.
- » Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova to Be Awarded German Order of Merit
- » Turkey's Chief Prosecutor Meets Bulgarian Justice Minister
- » Bulgaria Calls on Russia to Free Estonian Official
- » World Bank Introduces New Country Manager For Bulgaria
- » Ukraine, Donbass Rebels Agree Ceasefire
- » Rosen Plevneliev to Attend NATO Summit in Wales