Bulgaria's PM Appoints Two Diplomats as Deputy Foreign Ministers
Valentin Poryazov and Rumen Aleksandrov are to be deputies to interim Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov, the Bulgarian government's press office has said.
Both of them are career diplomats, with a number of years at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Poryazov has worked at the institution for over 25 years and has been Bulgaria's ambassador to the Netherlands (2002-2006) and Denmark (2009-2014).
Aleksandrov has been at the ministry since 2000 and is currently heading the Policies and Institutions Directorate there.
On Monday Mitov is expected to introduce his team and the priorities of his institution over the next months.
- » Boris Johnson Discusses European Security with Bulgaria FM
- » Bulgaria Cannot React to Turkish President's 'Wideness of Heart' - FM
- » EU Sets Deadline for Belgium To Overcome Walloon Resistance to CETA
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
- » Canada Abolishes Visas for Bulgarians As Of December 1, 2017
- » Donald Tusk: Russia's Strategy Is To Weaken EU