Bulgaria's PM Appoints Two Diplomats as Deputy Foreign Ministers
Valentin Poryazov and Rumen Aleksandrov are to be deputies to interim Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov, the Bulgarian government's press office has said.
Both of them are career diplomats, with a number of years at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Poryazov has worked at the institution for over 25 years and has been Bulgaria's ambassador to the Netherlands (2002-2006) and Denmark (2009-2014).
Aleksandrov has been at the ministry since 2000 and is currently heading the Policies and Institutions Directorate there.
On Monday Mitov is expected to introduce his team and the priorities of his institution over the next months.
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Istanbul Airport Terror Attack – Foreign Ministry
- » Populists Should Bear Consequences of Brexit, Bulgaria's FM Says
- » Bulgaria President Calls on Franco-German Motor to Speed Up after Brexit
- » Bulgarian President to Meet Francois Hollande in Paris
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister, WJC Delegation Discuss Challenges to Regional, Global Security
- » Bulgarian PM Presents Energy Projects to German President