Bulgaria's PM Appoints Two Diplomats as Deputy Foreign Ministers
Valentin Poryazov and Rumen Aleksandrov are to be deputies to interim Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov, the Bulgarian government's press office has said.
Both of them are career diplomats, with a number of years at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Poryazov has worked at the institution for over 25 years and has been Bulgaria's ambassador to the Netherlands (2002-2006) and Denmark (2009-2014).
Aleksandrov has been at the ministry since 2000 and is currently heading the Policies and Institutions Directorate there.
On Monday Mitov is expected to introduce his team and the priorities of his institution over the next months.
- » Bejing: There are Indications that the Tensions on the Korea Peninsula is Decreasing
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Visit the United States in September, 2017
- » French President Emmanuel Macron to Visit Bulgaria on August 25
- » Qatar’s Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit in Bulgaria
- » Macron Comes to Varna at the End of the Month
- » Bulgarian Military Aircraft Continues to Assist in Forest Firefighting in Macedonia