63 Refugees Arrive in Bulgaria’s Varna by Ship
63 refugees, including 18 women and 16 children, have arrived in Bulgaria’s Varna on a ship.
Most of them said they were Afghani nationals and a small part of them said they were Syrian citizens, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
Border authorities are currently handling the case, seeking to find out where they boarded the vessel and how they reached the eastern border of the EU.
A team of doctors from Varna’s Military Hospital arrived at the Varna Naval Base to help the ones in need of medical care. One of the children was taken to hospital in serious condition.
The refugees are to be taken to the refugee center in the southeastern town of Elhovo after the check.
- » Expected December Temperatures Around Norm, Snow Likely For Christmas
- » Bulgaria Lacks Official Data On Correlation Air Pollution - Health
- » Forest Guard Discover Dead Immigrant Near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister
- » Bulgaria to Build Accommodation Centres for Elderly