63 Refugees Arrive in Bulgaria’s Varna by Ship
63 refugees, including 18 women and 16 children, have arrived in Bulgaria’s Varna on a ship.
Most of them said they were Afghani nationals and a small part of them said they were Syrian citizens, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
Border authorities are currently handling the case, seeking to find out where they boarded the vessel and how they reached the eastern border of the EU.
A team of doctors from Varna’s Military Hospital arrived at the Varna Naval Base to help the ones in need of medical care. One of the children was taken to hospital in serious condition.
The refugees are to be taken to the refugee center in the southeastern town of Elhovo after the check.
- » Subway Traffic in the Capital was Temporarily Suspended due to a Technical Problem
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy Across the Country, with Rain in Many Places
- » National Health Insurance Fund Will Ask For Additional BGN 400m For Its Budget For 2018
- » Powerful Earthquake Near Fiji
- » Aggressive Patients may be Blacklisted by Emergency Care
- » Falling Concrete Tiles from Facade of Compartment Building in Stara Zagora