Minor 2.4-Magnitude Earthquake Reported in Southern Bulgaria
A weak earthquake measuring 2.4 on the Richter scale was registered between the southern Bulgarian city of Pazardzhik and the town of Septemvri in the early hours of Sunday morning.
According to the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS), the jolt occurred at 1.43 am on Sunday.
The jolt was not felt by local residents.
No damage was reported from the quake.
- » Bulgaria Advertised For Illegal Grizzly Bear Hunting
- » Yellow Dust Found All Across Sofia
- » Sun, Rain and Hails To Take Over Bulgaria
- » Thunderstorms Expected Across Bulgaria
- » 73% of Bulgaria's Bathing Waters Were of Excellent Quality in 2014
- » Minor Earthquake Registered in Black Sea Near Bulgaria's Primorsko