Minor 2.4-Magnitude Earthquake Reported in Southern Bulgaria
A weak earthquake measuring 2.4 on the Richter scale was registered between the southern Bulgarian city of Pazardzhik and the town of Septemvri in the early hours of Sunday morning.
According to the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS), the jolt occurred at 1.43 am on Sunday.
The jolt was not felt by local residents.
No damage was reported from the quake.
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions