Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Volcano Villarrica Erupts in Chile
- » Vandalism Committed in Front of Blagoevgrad Mosque
- » Car Hits Bulgarian Schoolgirl at Pedestrian Crossing in Italy
- » Lift Set on Fire Hours Before Start of Bansko Ski World Cup
- » Loose Hose on Gas Cyllinder Sends People in Hospital
- » Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Burgas Airport over Sudden Death of Passenger