Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » 2 Dead and 55 Injured after an Explosion of Restaurant in China
- » A Piece of Insulation Material from an Apartment Building Fell on a Child in Shumen
- » Roof of Sofia's Emblematic 'Vishneva' Bus Stop Goes Up in Flames
- » Human Mistake was the Reason Military Chopper Crashed in the Black Sea
- » Airport in Burgas Still Closed After Plane Skid off Runway
- » So Far, 200 People Were Injured and 750 Have Been Rescued from Fires in Bulgaria