Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Turkey's Western Coast Hit by Strong Quake Felt in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Woman Dies as Tunnel Lamp Falls on Car
- » Fire Breaks Out at Harmanli Migrant Center
- » Passenger Train Derails in Central Bulgaria
- » Bus with 40 Japanese Tourists Evacuated after Being Stranded in NE Bulgaria
- » 'Somali Migrant' Dies While Trying to Cross Bulgaria