Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Pro-Russian Supporters, Opponents Clash Ahead of Arrival of Night Wolves in Sofia
- » Nationalists Attack Ukrainian Anti-Night Wolves Demo in Bulgaria's Burgas
- » Search Team Finds Dead Body of Missing Young Man in Bulgaria’s Maritsa River
- » Body of Girl Found Nearly Month After She Went Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Silistra
- » Man Dies After Pursuit with Police in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » One Pupil Injured After Being Stabbed by Schoolmate in Sofia