Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » At Least Three Dead, Two Heavily Injured in Pile-up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian Police Detains British Citizen for Stealing Forklift, Attacking Officers
- » BGNES News Agency Temporarily Suspends Work After Heavy Road Accident
- » Blast at Czech Ammo Factory, up to Three People Feared Dead
- » Runaway Wolf Spotted Inside Zoo in Bulgaria’s Blagoevgrad
- » Wolf Flees Zoo in Bulgaria's Blagoevgrad