Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Stones Hurled at Bulgarian Socialist Party Headquarters
- » Wildfire in Southwestern Bulgaria Tamed, No Danger to Spread
- » Serbian Government Jet Failure Forces President Nikolic to Cancel Vatican Visit
- » No Version Ruled Out about Iganovo Blasts - Bulgaria Deputy EconMin
- » New Blast at Bulgaria Ammo Warehouse 'Deliberate', Officials Suggest
- » Ammo Depots in Bulgaria's Iganovo Rocked by Blasts Again