Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Magnitude-3.0 Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria’s Smolyan Region
- » Female Body Found on Beach in Bulgaria's Chernomorets
- » Bulgarians among Injured as Bus Tumbles Over in Macedonia
- » Airplane Performs Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport Due to Drunk Passenger
- » CNN: Turkish Airlines Plane Diverts to Ireland After Security Threat
- » Protests of Greek Farmers Temporarily Close Two Bulgarian Border Checkpoints