Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Plane Crashes at Malta Airport, At Least 5 Victims Reported
- » Two Die in Bulgaria as Hung Glider Crashes
- » Iraqi Girl’s Body Found in Danube River
- » Emergency Declared on Greece's Thassos Island over Wildfire
- » Fire Allegedly Caused by Migrants Rages On in SE Bulgaria
- » Four FRONTEX Staff Injured in Sofia Tram Crash