Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Burgas, Gabrovo, Smolyan
- » Canadian Soldier Killed in Shooting Near Parliament in Ottawa
- » Drunk Snow Plough Driver Might Have Caused Crash of Total CEO's Plane
- » Human Attitude Must Be Improved to Avert Natural Disasters - Red Cross
- » UPDATE-No Bulgarian Trekkers Missing in Nepal Mountains
- » Bulgaria to Use Foreign Expertise in Ammo Blast Probe