Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » State of Emergency Remains after Flood in Bulgaria's Rozino
- » Bodies of Two Young Men Found in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Two Young Men Go Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Sofia Police Detain Bulgarian National, Two Migrants after Scuffle
- » Body of Russian Tourist Found on Shore in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach
- » Two Large Fires Take Place in Sofia Overnight