Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Incident at Arms Manufacturing Plant Kills Two in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Fire Engulfs Petrol Station on Bulgaria’s Trakia Motorway
- » 4.2-Magnitude Earthquake Jolts Bulgaria's Nova Zagora
- » Miner Dies as Landmass Falls in Bulgaria's Madan
- » Crane Crashes down onto Petrol Station in Sofia, Injuring Two People
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Five Alleged Afghans over Shooting Incident in Sofia