Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Minor Earthquake Hits Southern Bulgaria
- » Identity of Child Found Murdered in Suitcase Now Established
- » Germanwings Pilot's Last Words: ''Open the damn door!''
- » Earthquake Jolts Romania’s Vrancea, Tremor Felt in Bulgaria’s Ruse
- » Liberian-Registered Ship Impounded at Varna Port After Unpaid Debt
- » Nineteen People Injured After Explosion in New York City's East Village