Fire Destroys Part Of International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp
A large fire on Thrusday evening destroyed part of the International Children's Kranevo Summer Camp, north of Bulgaria's Varna.
According to the report of the Nova TV national channel, no one was injured and the children who were in the building at the moment, were evacuated in a timely manner.
In spite the efforts of the fire brigades, however, the fire caught on very fast and destroyed a considerable part of the camp building, including the roof.
The cause of the fire is yet unclear, but witnesses claim it was started by a lit cigarette, thrown among stacked cardboard boxes behind the building.
- » Bulgarian Helicopter Crew Remains Captured in Sudan
- » Captured Bulgarians in Sudan Expected to be Released Soon
- » Bulgarians Held in Sudan 'Not Taken Hostage' - FM Daniel Mitov
- » Bulgarian Helicopter Crew Captured by Sudanese Rebels
- » Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » AirAsia Flight QZ8501 Crashed Due to Ascending Too Fast