Parts Of Sofia To Have No Hot Water Due to Renovations
Hot water supply in parts of Bulgaria's Sofia will be temporarily suspended between August 16 and 18 for equipment repairs, said the central heating utility Toplofikatsia Sofia.
The supply will be turned of for the districts of Lyulin, Nadezhda, Obelya, Svoboda, Tolstoy, Fondovi Zhilishta, Sv. Troitsa, Banishora, Zaharna Fabrika, Zona B5, Zona B18, Zona B19, Lagera, Hipodruma, Kriva Reka, Ivan Vazov, Krasno Selo, Beli Brezi, Strelbishte, Motopista, Gotse Delchev, Slavia, Bukston, Borovo, Serdika, Razsadnika, Ilinden, Krasna Polyana, Zapaden Park, Gevgeliiski and Ovcha Kupel.
The residents of the central areas lying between the boulevards Hristo Botev, Fridtjof Nansen, Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi, General Danail Nikolaev, Kamenodelska, 202 street and Knyaginia Maria Luisa, will have no hot water either.
The water supply is expected to be restored on Monday evening.
- » George Soros Donated USD 18 Billion to Open Society Foundations
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Clashes Between Police and Protesters Against Corruption in Kiev
- » Today is the European Day Against Human Trafficking