Parts Of Sofia To Have No Hot Water Due to Renovations
Hot water supply in parts of Bulgaria's Sofia will be temporarily suspended between August 16 and 18 for equipment repairs, said the central heating utility Toplofikatsia Sofia.
The supply will be turned of for the districts of Lyulin, Nadezhda, Obelya, Svoboda, Tolstoy, Fondovi Zhilishta, Sv. Troitsa, Banishora, Zaharna Fabrika, Zona B5, Zona B18, Zona B19, Lagera, Hipodruma, Kriva Reka, Ivan Vazov, Krasno Selo, Beli Brezi, Strelbishte, Motopista, Gotse Delchev, Slavia, Bukston, Borovo, Serdika, Razsadnika, Ilinden, Krasna Polyana, Zapaden Park, Gevgeliiski and Ovcha Kupel.
The residents of the central areas lying between the boulevards Hristo Botev, Fridtjof Nansen, Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi, General Danail Nikolaev, Kamenodelska, 202 street and Knyaginia Maria Luisa, will have no hot water either.
The water supply is expected to be restored on Monday evening.
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Hosts Documentary, Animation Film Festival
- » Bulgarian President – Fighting Climate Change Could Have Economic Benefits
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30
- » First Snow Falls in Bulgaria's Northwest
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis