Parts Of Sofia To Have No Hot Water Due to Renovations
Hot water supply in parts of Bulgaria's Sofia will be temporarily suspended between August 16 and 18 for equipment repairs, said the central heating utility Toplofikatsia Sofia.
The supply will be turned of for the districts of Lyulin, Nadezhda, Obelya, Svoboda, Tolstoy, Fondovi Zhilishta, Sv. Troitsa, Banishora, Zaharna Fabrika, Zona B5, Zona B18, Zona B19, Lagera, Hipodruma, Kriva Reka, Ivan Vazov, Krasno Selo, Beli Brezi, Strelbishte, Motopista, Gotse Delchev, Slavia, Bukston, Borovo, Serdika, Razsadnika, Ilinden, Krasna Polyana, Zapaden Park, Gevgeliiski and Ovcha Kupel.
The residents of the central areas lying between the boulevards Hristo Botev, Fridtjof Nansen, Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi, General Danail Nikolaev, Kamenodelska, 202 street and Knyaginia Maria Luisa, will have no hot water either.
The water supply is expected to be restored on Monday evening.
- » Emergency Declared in Bulgaria's Topolovgrad over Wildfire
- » FRONTEX Head Warns of New Migrant Arrivals via Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Mulls Tightening Restrictions in Migrant Centers
- » Romanian National Rescued after Getting Lost Near Bulgaria's Vladaya
- » Mass Brawl in Bulgarian Migrant Center Leaves 3 Injured
- » Sofia Northern Bypass to Remain Closed until Friday