Sofia Branch of NRA Reports 10% Increase In Revenue
By end of July the Sofia branch of Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) collected more than BGN 2.8 from taxes and social insurances, reports News.bg.
Of them BGN 1.8 B are from taxes. - BGN 955 M from VAT, BGN 364 M from corporate tax and BGN 427 M from personal income tax.
Social and health insurances amount to a little over BGN 999 M.
The sum paid to the state budget between January and July 2014 is by BGN 254 M more than in the same period of 2013, or 10% more, said NRA in a report.
By the end of the year the NRA Sofia branch expects to collect BGN 1.74 from social, health and pension insurances and to achieve 101% of its annual plan.
- » Unrefunded VAT to Bulgarian Companies at BGN 113.6 M by end-May
- » Moody’s Downgrades DSK and Raiffeisen Banks
- » ECB 'to Extend Backstop to Bulgaria' over Greece Crisis
- » Bulgarian Development Bank to Get EUR 150 M for Energy Retrofitting of Homes
- » Deposits in Bulgarian Banks Increased to Record Level in Past Year
- » WSJ: International Investors in Bulgaria’s KTB Demand Their Money Back