Code Yellow Warning For Extreme Heat Issued
Bulgaria's meteorologists issued a code yellow warning for dangerously hot weather in 18 regions on Friday.
In the Blagoevgrad, Pazadrzhik, Smolyan, Plovdiv, Kurdzhali, Haskovo, Stara Zagora, Sliven, Yambol, Burgas, Varna, Dobrich, Shumen, Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Ruse and Veliko Tarnovo regions temperatures are expected to reach up to 38°C.
In the other regions of the country would also be hot, but not dangerously so.
- » 118 Workplace Deaths, 2807 Occupational Injuries Registered in Bulgaria in 2014
- » Eco Ministry Advises Tsarevo Authorities on Removing Concrete along Sand Dunes
- » UN Children's Fund Opens Youth Center in Bulgaria's Sliven
- » Fifth Edition of Chicago Folklore Festival Brings Bulgarians Closer to Home
- » 61% of Bulgarians Have Not Heard of Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Empire
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister