Code Yellow Warning For Extreme Heat Issued
Bulgaria's meteorologists issued a code yellow warning for dangerously hot weather in 18 regions on Friday.
In the Blagoevgrad, Pazadrzhik, Smolyan, Plovdiv, Kurdzhali, Haskovo, Stara Zagora, Sliven, Yambol, Burgas, Varna, Dobrich, Shumen, Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Ruse and Veliko Tarnovo regions temperatures are expected to reach up to 38°C.
In the other regions of the country would also be hot, but not dangerously so.
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Austrian Ambassador Roland Hauser Tops Novinite.com's Personalities in the News Poll
- » World Fails to Match Levski's Ideal, Bulgarian President Says
- » Bulgaria, 3 Other NATO States 'Picked Russia to Defend Them if Threatened'
- » Bulgaria Mourns over National Hero's Death