Code Yellow Warning For Extreme Heat Issued
Bulgaria's meteorologists issued a code yellow warning for dangerously hot weather in 18 regions on Friday.
In the Blagoevgrad, Pazadrzhik, Smolyan, Plovdiv, Kurdzhali, Haskovo, Stara Zagora, Sliven, Yambol, Burgas, Varna, Dobrich, Shumen, Silistra, Razgrad, Targovishte, Ruse and Veliko Tarnovo regions temperatures are expected to reach up to 38°C.
In the other regions of the country would also be hot, but not dangerously so.
- » Bulgarian High School Students Win Gold, 2 Silver Medals at International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Inactivity Rate of Young People in Bulgaria at nearly 73% in 2014
- » Robbie Williams to Perform With His Father at Bulgaria's Spirit of Burgas
- » Bulgaria Will Have World's Most Rapidly Shrinking Population in Next 35 Years - UN
- » Thracian Treasures Return to Bulgaria After Exhibition in Louvre
- » Temperatures in Bulgaria to Exceed 40 Degrees as Heat Wave Reaches Its Peak