M3 Communications Group Wins Prizes For Best PR Agency In Europe
Bulgaria's PR agency M3 Communications Group Inc., part of Global PR leader Hill+Knowlton Strategies Group, got two prizes at the international business Stevie Awards.
The agency got the prize “Best PR Agency In Europe” and the prize “Best Event Presenting a New Product” for the Danone MEN campaign, presenting yogurt for men.
M3 Communications Group Inc. also got two bronze prizes – in the category Communications & Public Relations Awards/ Public Relations Agency of the Year in Europe and Live Events Awards/ Best New Product Introduction Event.
The company and its owner Maxim Behar already have five Stevie Awards in various categories.
The Stevie Award Competitions were created in 2002 to recognize accomplishments and contributions of companies and business people worldwide in more than 100 categories.
The 2002 awards were called The American Business Awards; the 2003, The International Business Awards, since then the present title has been used.
This year's award ceremony will be held in Paris in October.
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Fines Two Regional TV, Internet Providers
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp