Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Poland’s Janowicz in Cincinnati Open
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has suffered a surprise defeat to Jerzy Janowicz in the Cincinnati Masters, Wednesday.
The Pole fired 12 aces in a 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 win over Dimitrov. For the Bulgarian tennis star it was a disappointing end to an excellent run that saw him progress to the Wimbledon and Toronto semi-finals.
Janowicz will now face either Julien Benneteau or James Ward for a place in the quarter-finals of the tournament.
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Equalises Score in Roland Garros 1/8 Final Against Radwanska
- » Bulgarian Makes 4133 Sit-ups in Attempt to Break Guinness Record
- » Rain Suspends Roland Garros 1/8 Final Between Pironkova, Radwanska
- » Bulgaria Wins Two Gold Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Her First 1/8 Final at Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova to Face Sloane Stephens in 3rd Round of Roland Garros