Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Poland’s Janowicz in Cincinnati Open
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has suffered a surprise defeat to Jerzy Janowicz in the Cincinnati Masters, Wednesday.
The Pole fired 12 aces in a 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 win over Dimitrov. For the Bulgarian tennis star it was a disappointing end to an excellent run that saw him progress to the Wimbledon and Toronto semi-finals.
Janowicz will now face either Julien Benneteau or James Ward for a place in the quarter-finals of the tournament.
- » Sofia, Varna To Co-Host Volleyball European Championship 2015 With 2 Italian Cities
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Keeps Chances of Continuing in Europe
- » Liverpool - Ludogorets Champions League Match in Sofia Ends 2:2
- » Liverpool - Ludogorets 2:1 in First Half
- » Ludogorets, Liverpool Face Off in Decisive Encounter
- » Klitschko's Promotion Agency Sues Pulev Over Drug Allegations