Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Poland’s Janowicz in Cincinnati Open
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has suffered a surprise defeat to Jerzy Janowicz in the Cincinnati Masters, Wednesday.
The Pole fired 12 aces in a 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 win over Dimitrov. For the Bulgarian tennis star it was a disappointing end to an excellent run that saw him progress to the Wimbledon and Toronto semi-finals.
Janowicz will now face either Julien Benneteau or James Ward for a place in the quarter-finals of the tournament.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Australian Open's 3rd Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Tennis Ranking
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Brisbane Final