Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Poland’s Janowicz in Cincinnati Open
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has suffered a surprise defeat to Jerzy Janowicz in the Cincinnati Masters, Wednesday.
The Pole fired 12 aces in a 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 win over Dimitrov. For the Bulgarian tennis star it was a disappointing end to an excellent run that saw him progress to the Wimbledon and Toronto semi-finals.
Janowicz will now face either Julien Benneteau or James Ward for a place in the quarter-finals of the tournament.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
- » Manchester City are the New Premier League Champions