Code Yellow Issued Throughout Bulgaria Over Heatwave
Code Yellow has been issued throughout Bulgaria due to the high temperatures expected to range between 33 C and 38 C, Thursday.
The thermometers in Sofia will show 34 C, the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology reports.
Weather in the mountains will be sunny and warm with maximum temperatures of 27 C at 1200 m, and at 2000 – about 21 C.
At the seaside it will be sunny and hot with a light breeze. Maximum temperatures will reach around 30 C, the temperature of the water will be 27-28 C.
Temperatures are expected to drop by about 10 degrees on Saturday and Sunday, however the heat will be back on Monday.
- » The British Financial Times Gives High-School Students Free Access to Their Site
- » Burgas Students go on Flu Vacation as well
- » 1st Metro Line in Belgrade to be in Fact in 2022
- » Musical and Artistic Events on the 20th Anniversary of Sofia Metropolitan
- » Record Low Temperatures in North China
- » 978 Million People Worldwide Have Been Victims of Cybercrime in 2017