Code Yellow Issued Throughout Bulgaria Over Heatwave
Code Yellow has been issued throughout Bulgaria due to the high temperatures expected to range between 33 C and 38 C, Thursday.
The thermometers in Sofia will show 34 C, the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology reports.
Weather in the mountains will be sunny and warm with maximum temperatures of 27 C at 1200 m, and at 2000 – about 21 C.
At the seaside it will be sunny and hot with a light breeze. Maximum temperatures will reach around 30 C, the temperature of the water will be 27-28 C.
Temperatures are expected to drop by about 10 degrees on Saturday and Sunday, however the heat will be back on Monday.
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Moves to Increase Capacity of Lyubimets Refugee Center
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Canadian Soldier Killed in Shooting Near Parliament in Ottawa
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » 200 Bulgarian, Romanian Roma Evicted from Camp in Paris
- » Almost 90% Of Disabled People In Bulgaria Are Jobless