Bulgaria’s DANS Thwart Fake Money Distribution
Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) said on Wednesday it has seized a “large amount” of fake money in an operation aimed at thwarting its distribution.
The counterfeit currency has been seized in an operation conducted August 8-9 under the guidance and supervision of Sofia City Prosecutors’ Office, DANS said in a brief statement posted on its website.
It did not elaborate.
The prosecutors’ office has launched a pre-trial investigation, DANS added.
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Ends KTB Investigation, 18 People Indicted
- » Increased Police Presence Along E-79 Due To Casino Robbery
- » Police Turns Over 7 Bulgarian Citizens to Greek Authorities
- » Two Israelis Detained over Death Case Near Bulgaria's Samokov
- » Bulgarian Police 'Helping People Smugglers', Migrant Claims
- » Mayor of Bulgaria's Galiche Released on Bail