Bulgaria’s DANS Thwart Fake Money Distribution
Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) said on Wednesday it has seized a “large amount” of fake money in an operation aimed at thwarting its distribution.
The counterfeit currency has been seized in an operation conducted August 8-9 under the guidance and supervision of Sofia City Prosecutors’ Office, DANS said in a brief statement posted on its website.
It did not elaborate.
The prosecutors’ office has launched a pre-trial investigation, DANS added.
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » 15 were Injured in a Russian School after an Assault by Masked Men