Bulgaria’s DANS Thwart Fake Money Distribution
Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) said on Wednesday it has seized a “large amount” of fake money in an operation aimed at thwarting its distribution.
The counterfeit currency has been seized in an operation conducted August 8-9 under the guidance and supervision of Sofia City Prosecutors’ Office, DANS said in a brief statement posted on its website.
It did not elaborate.
The prosecutors’ office has launched a pre-trial investigation, DANS added.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA