Illegal Assets Commission Seizes Property from 2 Drug Convicts
Property worth BGN 900 000 owned by two people convicted of production and trafficking of drugs has been seized at the request of the Commission for Illegal Assets Forfeiture.
With a final decision of the Sliven District Court, Ivan Terziev is deprived of property worth BGN 630 000, including several vehicles, shares in companies, and funds in bank accounts and funds acquired through sales of movable and immovable property.
At the beginning of 2008, Terziev was arrested near the northern Bulgarian town of Elena with 6kg of heroin.
Police also seized another 60kg of drugs from his home in the village of Byala, Sliven district, including heroin and amphetamines, which had been hidden in a nut roasting machine.
Terziev is popular in the region as a mushroom producer and hee had a nut production company, according to a media statement of the CIAF.
The second convict, Emil Dikovski from the northwestern town of Byala Slatina, is stripped of property worth BGN 254 604, including two apartments in Sofia, and funds acquired from the sale of real estate, under a decision of the Sofia City Court.
In 2010, Dikovski was arrested after a special operation uncovered drugs in his official car and in his home.
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq