Maria Sharapova Tops World's Highest-Paid Female Athletes List Again
Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova has been named the world's highest paid female athlete for the tenth straight year, according to Forbes magazine.
Sharapova’s massive endorsement haul landed her the top spot in the world’s richest women in professional sports list with earnings of USD 24.4M between June 2013 and June 2014.
Sharapova has earned USD 2.4 M in winnings and the rest comes from her businesses and endorsements, which include Nike, Porsche, Samsung Electronics, Tag Heuer, Evian and Head, Forbes said.
China’s Li Na comes in second on the list with earnings of USD 23.6M. Sharapova's rival Serena Williams ranks third with earnings of USD 22M.
South Korean figure skater Kim Yuna, a silver medalist of the 2014 Sochi Olympics, is number 4 on Forbes list.
- » "Ludogorets" Will Host the Matches of Europa League in Razgrad
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins His 1st Masters 1000 Tite in the Finals in Cincinnati
- » Grigor Dimitrov Has Achieved a Historic Success
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament
- » Bulgaria Will Host 2 Tournaments of the New World Volleyball Championship in 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati