Bulgaria's FM Calls on Ukraine to Avoid Sudden Moves against Russia
Caretaker Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov has discussed with Ukrainian Ambassador to Bulgaria Mykola Baltazhy the set of sanctions Ukraine intends to impose on Russia.
Mitov argued that it was best for Ukraine to refrain from sudden moves and coordinate the measures it seeks to introduce with its European partners.
Baltazhy assured that Ukraine understood Bulgaria's concerns, adding that the bill was merely a legislative framework and it did not automatically entail the introduction of sanctions.
He added that the mechanism envisaged that the decisions were to be taken by the National Security and Defense Council and to enter into force through a presidential decree.
Baltazhy, as cited by Sega daily, underscored that the activities in the sphere would be discussed with the respective Ukrainian institutions and the European partners.
Mitov reiterated Bulgaria's support for the territorial integrity of Ukraine.
Baltazhy thanked Bulgaria for the consistent support, stressing that Bulgaria had been the fourth EU Member State to ratify Ukraine's EU Association Agreement.
- » Bulgaria to Hold Last Event as SEE Cooperation Chair on June 01
- » Daniel Mitov Discussing Migration, EU-Turkey Deal with EP’s Elmar Brok
- » Bulgaria President: 'National Effort' Needed for Bokova's UN Top Job Campaign
- » Bulgaria, Cyprus to Jointly Combat Artifacts Trafficking
- » Irina Bokova Dismisses Allegations of Mismanagement in UNESCO - AFP
- » Bulgaria Presents New Anti-Graft Draft Law before European Envoys
Earlier it was: "Who doesn't jump [with us] is a Moskal". EU was jumping. Ukrainian puppets and their overseas
Masters were happy...http://centos.moy.su/Images/787761_kto-ne-skachet-tot-moskal_demotivators_to.jpg
Today it is: "Who's not cold is a Moscal" http://cs617726.vk.me/v617726529/12c88/VrcN0x3EeBc.jpg
But this time EU seems to be not ready for further joint jumping.