KTB Majority Owner Tsvetan Vasilev Indicted, Sought through Interpol
Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB)'s majority owner is wanted by Bulgaria's Prosecutor's Office via Interpol, the prosecution said in a statement.
According to the statement, on July 28 2014, he is indicted in absentia for corporate embezzlement of particularly large size. He is accused of deliberately abetting Margarita Petrova, chief cashier of KTB, and Orlin Rusev, executive director of KTB, to put the sum of BGN 206 M at their disposal, in the period December 2011 – June 19, 2014.
“Vasilev is indicted in absentia because he is out of Bulgaria, with residence unknown,” said the prosecution. “After his indictment, for Vasilev was issued a European Arrest Warrant and was put on the wanted list of the Schengen Information System."
Vasilev is also being sought through Interpol, the statement added.
Rusev, Petrova and another cashier have already been indicted for embezzlement in the same case.
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna