Bulgarian Litex Motors Launches Export of Great Wall Cars to Romania
Litex Motors, the Bulgarian company assembling the Great Wall automobiles in its factory near Lovech, will launch exports to Romania.
According to a media statement of the Lovech-based company, as cited by money.bg, Litex Motors signed a cooperation agreement with the Romanian importer, Alexandros Motors, on Monday.
On a regional scale, Litex Motors already exports cars to Macedonia and Serbia and it seeks to also set foot on the Slovakian and Hungarian markets.
The Romanian market is characterized by demand for affordably-priced cars, such as local brand Dacia, and Great Wall may be fighting for a part of its market share.
Alexandros Motors confirms that the low price of the Lovech-made cars will secure customers on the Romanian market.
Apart from that, the vicinity of the manufacturer to the point of sale is essential as it allows a swift delivery of the vehicles, which is an advantage for the end consumer, according to Alexandros Motors.
Litex Motors will launch exports to Romania with its SUV vehicle Great Wall H6 and the pickup model Steed 5, and both vehicles will be available with gasoline and diesel engines
A dealer network of 20 offices located in the biggest Romanian cities will take care of the distribution and maintenance of the vehicles.
- » Average Monthly Wage in Bulgaria To Exceed BGN 1,000 in 2017
- » License for Kozloduy's Fifth Unit To Be Issued by September
- » Bulgaria Air Offers Ticket Discounts As Well
- » BSP To Keep Flat Tax, Introduce "Rich People Tax"
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Mull Coupling Day-Ahead Electricity Markets
- » Bulgaria's Govt, Businesses Meeting for 11th Time