Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria See Modest Decline in July
In July, the unemployment rates in Bulgaria registered a decline for the sixth consecutive month reaching 10.6%, according to data collected by the National Employment Agency.
The decrease compared to June is of 0.1 percent, Bulgarian National Radio reports. The number of unemployed Bulgarians has dropped by nearly 54,000 people since the beginning of the year.
A decline has been registered in youth unemployment rates, as well. Those comprise 17 percent of all unemployed, which is a decrease of 14,000 persons compared to July last year.
The top in demand jobs are found in the manufacturing where some 4000 vacancies are reported, followed by trade with 2500, construction – 750, and education – 700 vacancies.
- » Alexander Nevsky Cathedral to Remain Open All Night on Sunday
- » Bulgarian Police Estimate 20 000 Drivers Have No Licenses
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 140 Years Since April Uprising
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Orthodox Easter
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria Set to Continue on Good Friday
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria as People Embark on Trips for Easter