Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria See Modest Decline in July
In July, the unemployment rates in Bulgaria registered a decline for the sixth consecutive month reaching 10.6%, according to data collected by the National Employment Agency.
The decrease compared to June is of 0.1 percent, Bulgarian National Radio reports. The number of unemployed Bulgarians has dropped by nearly 54,000 people since the beginning of the year.
A decline has been registered in youth unemployment rates, as well. Those comprise 17 percent of all unemployed, which is a decrease of 14,000 persons compared to July last year.
The top in demand jobs are found in the manufacturing where some 4000 vacancies are reported, followed by trade with 2500, construction – 750, and education – 700 vacancies.
- » 10 People Died in the Collapse of a Residential Building in Cairo
- » Dozens Died After a Crash in Peru
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in the EU in the Number of Deliberate Murders
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad