Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria See Modest Decline in July
In July, the unemployment rates in Bulgaria registered a decline for the sixth consecutive month reaching 10.6%, according to data collected by the National Employment Agency.
The decrease compared to June is of 0.1 percent, Bulgarian National Radio reports. The number of unemployed Bulgarians has dropped by nearly 54,000 people since the beginning of the year.
A decline has been registered in youth unemployment rates, as well. Those comprise 17 percent of all unemployed, which is a decrease of 14,000 persons compared to July last year.
The top in demand jobs are found in the manufacturing where some 4000 vacancies are reported, followed by trade with 2500, construction – 750, and education – 700 vacancies.
- » Forest Fire Rages near Ardino in Southern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Set up Advisory National Food Board
- » Bulgaria to Scrap Injunction of People with Mental Disabilities
- » Bulgarians See Politics, Hospitals, Customs as 'Most Corrupt' - Poll
- » Pope Francis Donates Funding for Basilica in Bulgaria's First Capital
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24