Bulgaria's October Parliamentary Elections To Cost BGN 26 M
Bulgaria's early elections for Parliament in October will cost around BGN 26 M, said the government press office.
The sum includes BGN 3 M for security and BGN 1.6 M for printing of the ballots. Other sums are necessary for the remuneration of the members of the electoral commissions, logistics expenses, data processing costs, information campaigns, media packages, etc.
According to the government press office, the sums will be allocated from the state budget through restructuring of other expenses.
- » Audit Finds BGN 4.2 B Impairment Costs on KTB Balance Sheet, Bulgaria C. Bank Says
- » Westinghouse Picks М3 Communications for Its PR Agency in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Agree to Build 2 More Bridges over Danube River
- » Bulgaria's National Tourism Council Demands Separate Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube