Bulgaria's October Parliamentary Elections To Cost BGN 26 M
Bulgaria's early elections for Parliament in October will cost around BGN 26 M, said the government press office.
The sum includes BGN 3 M for security and BGN 1.6 M for printing of the ballots. Other sums are necessary for the remuneration of the members of the electoral commissions, logistics expenses, data processing costs, information campaigns, media packages, etc.
According to the government press office, the sums will be allocated from the state budget through restructuring of other expenses.
- » 400 Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria May Go Out of Business by October
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt Dips Slightly in June
- » Bulgarian Commission Head: Retail Prices Will Add 1-1.5% due to Power Price Hike
- » Bulgaria’s PM: At least ½ of Hemus Motorway Will Be Ready by End of Term in Office
- » 1.7 Million Bulgarians to Spend 2015 Summer Holidays at Domestic Resorts
- » 5km Long Section of Bulgaria’s Hemus Motorway Opens for Traffic