Bulgaria's October Parliamentary Elections To Cost BGN 26 M
Bulgaria's early elections for Parliament in October will cost around BGN 26 M, said the government press office.
The sum includes BGN 3 M for security and BGN 1.6 M for printing of the ballots. Other sums are necessary for the remuneration of the members of the electoral commissions, logistics expenses, data processing costs, information campaigns, media packages, etc.
According to the government press office, the sums will be allocated from the state budget through restructuring of other expenses.
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Head Dismissed amid Extortion Allegations
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Maritsa East 2 TPP Reported Loss of BGN 38.6 M in 2014
- » Bulgarian Farmers Hit By Russia Sanctions May Expect Compensations Totaling EUR 398 000
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea for Gas Ring with Romania, Hungary, Slovakia