Bulgaria's October Parliamentary Elections To Cost BGN 26 M
Bulgaria's early elections for Parliament in October will cost around BGN 26 M, said the government press office.
The sum includes BGN 3 M for security and BGN 1.6 M for printing of the ballots. Other sums are necessary for the remuneration of the members of the electoral commissions, logistics expenses, data processing costs, information campaigns, media packages, etc.
According to the government press office, the sums will be allocated from the state budget through restructuring of other expenses.
- » Computer Problems Cause Flight Delays: British Airways
- » Pope Francis Sends Message of Health and Prosperity to Bulgarian People
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Lowest as of Decade
- » Parliament Approves Resignation of BSP MP Kiril Dobrev
- » 2 Border Officers Detained in Operation Against Illegal Migration at Sofia Airport
- » Dimitar Margaritov, CPC: Dropping of Roaming Should not Affect Tariffs of Mobile Operators