Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Debt Grows by EUR 2.1238 in 2016
- » Local Taxes May Be Paid to Sofia Municipality As Of February 1
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices