Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » World Bank Approves 2017-2022 Partnership Framework for Bulgaria
- » Assets Managed by Investment Funds in Bulgaria Grow 2.6% Y/Y in March
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 37% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Bulgaria to Grant 35-Year Concession on Sofia Airport
- » Bulgarian Household Income Rises 4.2% Y/Yin Q1, Expenditure up 0.9%
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Discuss Granting Concession on Sofia Airport