Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria Wins “Most Impressive Borrower in CEE” Award
- » Over 1 Million Bulgarians Have Monthly Income of up to BGN 340
- » Bulgaria, World Bank Discuss Sustainable Growth Policies
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Boasts Successful Placement of 5-Year BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Bulgaria Can Offer Favorable Investment Conditions to Qatar – Minister Goranov