Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Sofia Airport Reports 16 % Increase in Passenger Numbers in May
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 45% Y/Y in January-April 2016
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Publish Currency Exchange Rates by 6 p.m. on Workdays
- » Average Monthly Insurable Income in Bulgaria Was BGN 740.85 in Year to April 30
- » Former PM Oresharski Warns of Possible Greek-style Debt Crisis in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Banks Are Stable, PM Borisov Tells Greek C-Bank Chief Stournaras