Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Bulgaria's Ombudsman Predicts 'Avalanche Of Lawsuits' Regarding KTB
- » Bulgaria’s End-August Gross Foreign Debt Rises 2.2% Y/Y
- » KTB Directors: BNB Report Is 'A Lampoon'
- » Deposits In Bulgaria's Banks Up BGN 531 M In September