Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Unrefunded VAT to Bulgarian Companies at BGN 113.6 M by end-May
- » Moody’s Downgrades DSK and Raiffeisen Banks
- » ECB 'to Extend Backstop to Bulgaria' over Greece Crisis
- » Bulgarian Development Bank to Get EUR 150 M for Energy Retrofitting of Homes
- » Deposits in Bulgarian Banks Increased to Record Level in Past Year
- » WSJ: International Investors in Bulgaria’s KTB Demand Their Money Back