Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Bulgaria's 2015 Draft Budget Is Meagrer Than in 2010 - Experts
- » EIB Lends EUR 500 M To Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Cuts Judiciary Budget Proposal by BGN 80 M
- » Bulgaria's 2015 Draft Budget Includes Minimum Wage Freeze
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Picks 2 Local, 2 Int'l Banks for Bridge Loan
- » Holders of Guaranteed Deposits in Bulgaria's KTB Number 255 000