Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » FDI in Bulgaria Down 18.7% Y/Y in H1 2016
- » Bulgaria's C-Bank Publishes Stress Tests Report
- » Stress Test Shows Bulgarian Banks Are Stable - C-Bank
- » Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Revenues 'to Be Invested in Poorer Regions'
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016