Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016
- » China Expects its Huge Economy to Grow More Slowly This Year