Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Forbes: Bitcoin Is Headed Lower - For Now
- » Bulgaria to Push For ERM-2 Membership
- » Bulgaria with a Surplus of More Than EUR 2 billion For Q3 of 2017
- » South Korea Plans to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- » A Sharp Decline of the Dollar After News that China Could Stop Purchasing US Government Bonds