Credit Agricole Bulgaria Renamed To Commercial Bank Victoria
The bank Credit Agricole Bulgaria is renamed to Commercial Bank Victoria, reports Money.bg, quoting an entry in the Commercial Registry from August 8.
Currently the bank, 100% owned by troubled Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), is represented by the administrators, appointed by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) Hristina Stamova and Bozhidar Arshinkov.
One of the ideas, discussed in connection to KTB problems, was to transfer all “good” assets from KTB to Credit Agricole. It, however, has not come into being, at least so far.
- » Bulgarian Development Bank to Step up Ties with China’s ICBC
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves 2016 Draft Budget at First Reading
- » Bulgaria’s GDP Grows 2.2% Y/Y in Q3 - Flash Estimate
- » Bulgaria Swings to Mild Inflation in October
- » Bulgaria Curbs Cash Payments at BGN 5,000, Tightens VAT Rules for Company Cars
- » Bulgaria Raises Prices of Motorway Vignette Stickers