Mark Zuckerberg Reportedly Is Of Bulgarian Descent
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is of Bulgarian descent, according to the Macedonian site Republika Online, quoting international media.
According to the site, Zuckerberg told AP that he was very proud of his Bulgarian origin and was named after his Bulgarian grandfather Marko, on his mother's side.
Marko was a rich man who escaped Bulgaria in 1944, running away from the communist rule. His wife, however, remained in Bulgaria and it is not known what happened to her.
- » Woman Finds Live Worms in Cookie Package
- » Bulgaria Ready to Support International Criminal Court – Chief Prosecutor
- » BAS To Investigate UFO Claims
- » Sixth Edition Of 'Northern Lights' Festival For Nordic Cinema
- » Sofia Patient with 'Ebola' Symptoms Infected with Malaria
- » Sofia Literary Festival Focuses On Nordic Literature