Mark Zuckerberg Reportedly Is Of Bulgarian Descent
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is of Bulgarian descent, according to the Macedonian site Republika Online, quoting international media.
According to the site, Zuckerberg told AP that he was very proud of his Bulgarian origin and was named after his Bulgarian grandfather Marko, on his mother's side.
Marko was a rich man who escaped Bulgaria in 1944, running away from the communist rule. His wife, however, remained in Bulgaria and it is not known what happened to her.
- » Leading Australian Scientists Have Calculated the Crash Site of MH370 'With Unprecedented Precision and Certainty'
- » Wild Fires Broke Out in the South Bulgarian Region of Haskovo
- » Malala Yousafzai Has Been Accepted to Study at Oxford University
- » 40 Years from the First Satellite Signal from Bulgaria to Space
- » Earthquake in Azerbaijan
- » Cyrilic Creator on the Internet Andrey Chernov Died