Mark Zuckerberg Reportedly Is Of Bulgarian Descent
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is of Bulgarian descent, according to the Macedonian site Republika Online, quoting international media.
According to the site, Zuckerberg told AP that he was very proud of his Bulgarian origin and was named after his Bulgarian grandfather Marko, on his mother's side.
Marko was a rich man who escaped Bulgaria in 1944, running away from the communist rule. His wife, however, remained in Bulgaria and it is not known what happened to her.
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria Set to Continue on Good Friday
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria as People Embark on Trips for Easter
- » Bulgarian Media 'Partly Free' - Freedom House Report
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Soilwork Also Joins Kavarna Rock Fest 2016
- » Kavarna Rock Fest 2016: First 3 Bands Confirmed