Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
Hollywood action actor and musician Steven Seagal and his blues band played a weekend concert in Crimea, reports the Russian wire agency RIA Novosti.
He appeared at a bikers' party in Crimean city of Sevastopol, wearing a t-shirt with the face of Russian president Vladimir Putin, on a stage adorned with flags of Russia and the renegade Donetsk People's Republic (DNR).
The report claims Seagal thanked the audience and told them in Russian that he loves them.
According to RIA Novosti, the event, organised by the biker club Night Wolves, featured a re-enactment of “moments from the Maidan protests and the shelling of the peaceful population of Donbas”. The armoured vehicles, which took part in the show, were adorned with flags of the DNR.
- » Microsoft's Founder Bill Gates will Become an Actor
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day
Mrs America contest to be held in Crimea in 2015, the organisers want to put the contest on in Russia to give it an international image.