Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
Hollywood action actor and musician Steven Seagal and his blues band played a weekend concert in Crimea, reports the Russian wire agency RIA Novosti.
He appeared at a bikers' party in Crimean city of Sevastopol, wearing a t-shirt with the face of Russian president Vladimir Putin, on a stage adorned with flags of Russia and the renegade Donetsk People's Republic (DNR).
The report claims Seagal thanked the audience and told them in Russian that he loves them.
According to RIA Novosti, the event, organised by the biker club Night Wolves, featured a re-enactment of “moments from the Maidan protests and the shelling of the peaceful population of Donbas”. The armoured vehicles, which took part in the show, were adorned with flags of the DNR.
- » Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
Mrs America contest to be held in Crimea in 2015, the organisers want to put the contest on in Russia to give it an international image.