Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
Hollywood action actor and musician Steven Seagal and his blues band played a weekend concert in Crimea, reports the Russian wire agency RIA Novosti.
He appeared at a bikers' party in Crimean city of Sevastopol, wearing a t-shirt with the face of Russian president Vladimir Putin, on a stage adorned with flags of Russia and the renegade Donetsk People's Republic (DNR).
The report claims Seagal thanked the audience and told them in Russian that he loves them.
According to RIA Novosti, the event, organised by the biker club Night Wolves, featured a re-enactment of “moments from the Maidan protests and the shelling of the peaceful population of Donbas”. The armoured vehicles, which took part in the show, were adorned with flags of the DNR.
- » Bill Gates Shares His 5 Favorite Books For 2017
- » How Much Money Earns Every Year Maraia Kerry from Her Song All I Want For Christmans Is You
- » 10 Celebs Who Were Banned in China
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed at Windsor Castle in May
- » Salma Hayek Enjoys having a Dog from Bulgaria
- » Hollywood Star Gerard Butler Adopted a Puppy From Bulgaria
Mrs America contest to be held in Crimea in 2015, the organisers want to put the contest on in Russia to give it an international image.