Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
Hollywood action actor and musician Steven Seagal and his blues band played a weekend concert in Crimea, reports the Russian wire agency RIA Novosti.
He appeared at a bikers' party in Crimean city of Sevastopol, wearing a t-shirt with the face of Russian president Vladimir Putin, on a stage adorned with flags of Russia and the renegade Donetsk People's Republic (DNR).
The report claims Seagal thanked the audience and told them in Russian that he loves them.
According to RIA Novosti, the event, organised by the biker club Night Wolves, featured a re-enactment of “moments from the Maidan protests and the shelling of the peaceful population of Donbas”. The armoured vehicles, which took part in the show, were adorned with flags of the DNR.
- » The 12 Best-Selling Albums of All Time
- » Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- » H&M Apologizes For Monkey Hoodie ad Slammed as Racist
- » Game of Thrones Final Season of Six Episodes to Air in 2019
- » Hedgehogs were put on Diet in an Israeli Zoo
- » Cate Blanchett to chair 2018 Cannes Film Festival jury
Mrs America contest to be held in Crimea in 2015, the organisers want to put the contest on in Russia to give it an international image.