Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
Hollywood action actor and musician Steven Seagal and his blues band played a weekend concert in Crimea, reports the Russian wire agency RIA Novosti.
He appeared at a bikers' party in Crimean city of Sevastopol, wearing a t-shirt with the face of Russian president Vladimir Putin, on a stage adorned with flags of Russia and the renegade Donetsk People's Republic (DNR).
The report claims Seagal thanked the audience and told them in Russian that he loves them.
According to RIA Novosti, the event, organised by the biker club Night Wolves, featured a re-enactment of “moments from the Maidan protests and the shelling of the peaceful population of Donbas”. The armoured vehicles, which took part in the show, were adorned with flags of the DNR.
- » Netflix May not be Able to Fire Kevin Spacey From House of Cards
- » Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
- » Darkness Rises in the Latest Teaser for Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- » Kevin Spacey Seeks Treatment as More Stars Face Harassment Claims
- » Here Are the 20 Most Influential Women in World Politics
- » The 12 Most Popular Halloween Costumes This Year
Mrs America contest to be held in Crimea in 2015, the organisers want to put the contest on in Russia to give it an international image.