Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
Hollywood action actor and musician Steven Seagal and his blues band played a weekend concert in Crimea, reports the Russian wire agency RIA Novosti.
He appeared at a bikers' party in Crimean city of Sevastopol, wearing a t-shirt with the face of Russian president Vladimir Putin, on a stage adorned with flags of Russia and the renegade Donetsk People's Republic (DNR).
The report claims Seagal thanked the audience and told them in Russian that he loves them.
According to RIA Novosti, the event, organised by the biker club Night Wolves, featured a re-enactment of “moments from the Maidan protests and the shelling of the peaceful population of Donbas”. The armoured vehicles, which took part in the show, were adorned with flags of the DNR.
- » Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star
- » Kevin Spacey Sexual Assault Case Under Review
- » Forbes’ List of Highest Paid Celebrities of 2017
- » On March 27 Begins the Fashion Week in Sofia
- » Shot of cognac From 1894 that was Discovered a Century Later Sells For a Record £10,000 in a British Bar
Mrs America contest to be held in Crimea in 2015, the organisers want to put the contest on in Russia to give it an international image.