Inspections Find Violations at 1 out of 7 Bulgarian Beaches
A commission appointed by the Governor of Bulgaria's Dobrich Nedko Marchev has inspected a total of 7 beaches in the Black Sea municipalities of Kavarna and Balchik.
The inspection of beaches leased by the district administration did not found any serious violations. During the two-day check-up, it was found that the inspected beaches are in good sanitary condition, the press office of the regional administration informed. The medical care and water safety and rescue requirements have been fulfilled.
The inspection found irregularities in the implementation of contract obligations for the New Balchik beach only. The concessionaire of the beach will be sent prescriptions.
- » Arrivals of Foreign Visitors to Bulgaria Up in April
- » Royal Clipper Arrives in Bulgaria’s Varna Port
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Decrease 4.8% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December
- » Bulgaria Registered 15 % Increase in Number of Foreign Visitors During Easter Holiday
- » Early Bookings Show More Tourists Planning Holiday in Bulgaria This Summer