Inspections Find Violations at 1 out of 7 Bulgarian Beaches
A commission appointed by the Governor of Bulgaria's Dobrich Nedko Marchev has inspected a total of 7 beaches in the Black Sea municipalities of Kavarna and Balchik.
The inspection of beaches leased by the district administration did not found any serious violations. During the two-day check-up, it was found that the inspected beaches are in good sanitary condition, the press office of the regional administration informed. The medical care and water safety and rescue requirements have been fulfilled.
The inspection found irregularities in the implementation of contract obligations for the New Balchik beach only. The concessionaire of the beach will be sent prescriptions.
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Minister Expects 5 % Rise in French Tourists to Bulgaria after Louvre Exhibition
- » Bulgarian Tourist Attractions to Appear in Online Register
- » Minister Expects Increase of Last Minute Russian Tourists to Bulgaria
- » FAZ: Bulgaria, Turkey 'Best Holiday Bargains in Europe'
- » Minister to Launch Campaigns on Stimulating Bulgaria's Domestic Tourism