Inspections Find Violations at 1 out of 7 Bulgarian Beaches
A commission appointed by the Governor of Bulgaria's Dobrich Nedko Marchev has inspected a total of 7 beaches in the Black Sea municipalities of Kavarna and Balchik.
The inspection of beaches leased by the district administration did not found any serious violations. During the two-day check-up, it was found that the inspected beaches are in good sanitary condition, the press office of the regional administration informed. The medical care and water safety and rescue requirements have been fulfilled.
The inspection found irregularities in the implementation of contract obligations for the New Balchik beach only. The concessionaire of the beach will be sent prescriptions.
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Revenue from Hotel Overnights Up 29% Y/Y in June 2016
- » Tax Officials Find Skyrocketing Revenues at Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts
- » Bulgaria Going Through Best Tourism Year Since 1998
- » Daily Mail: Thomas Cook Says Bulgaria, Cuba Emerge as ‘New Hotspots' for British Tourists