Inspections Find Violations at 1 out of 7 Bulgarian Beaches
A commission appointed by the Governor of Bulgaria's Dobrich Nedko Marchev has inspected a total of 7 beaches in the Black Sea municipalities of Kavarna and Balchik.
The inspection of beaches leased by the district administration did not found any serious violations. During the two-day check-up, it was found that the inspected beaches are in good sanitary condition, the press office of the regional administration informed. The medical care and water safety and rescue requirements have been fulfilled.
The inspection found irregularities in the implementation of contract obligations for the New Balchik beach only. The concessionaire of the beach will be sent prescriptions.
- » Bulgaria Leads in Early Bookings for Summer 2016 at TUI Russia
- » Two Bulgarian Resorts Rank Among Ten Cheapest Destinations for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Ranks Among 30 Most Beautiful Towns in Europe
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 15.4 % Y/Y in December 2015
- » German Tourism Weekly: 'Smells Like Bulgarian Summer'
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv Vying for Title of European Best Destination 2016