Rally Demanding Opening of KTB To Take Place on Monday
A rally demanding the immediate opening of the problem-stricken Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) will take place in front of Bulgaria's Central Bank on Monday afternoon.
The event is organised by the KTBalive Facebook group, set to unite the interests of the “KTB depositors who want to have their money back”.
The rally oragnisers told the bTV national channel that the “KTB problems and the total freeze of its activities pose serious problems for the depositors, the conscientious clients and the companies”.
The organisers said they want a daily report from the prosecution and BNB on the proceedings regarding KTB and the opening of the bank as soon as possible. They vowed this rally would be only the first of many.
They threatened that if they do not get their money back, they would seek help from European institutions.
- » Emergency Medical Aid To Be Provided Within 30 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Nuclear Institute: New Cyclotron To Become Operational in 2 Years
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Begin Every Session with National Anthem
- » Bulgarian MPs Approve Aid for Unemployed Who Find Work Far from Hometown
- » Orthodox Christians Hail St Demetrius
- » Bulgaria's President: New Education Models Must Reflect Migration, Demographic Problems