Rally Demanding Opening of KTB To Take Place on Monday
A rally demanding the immediate opening of the problem-stricken Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) will take place in front of Bulgaria's Central Bank on Monday afternoon.
The event is organised by the KTBalive Facebook group, set to unite the interests of the “KTB depositors who want to have their money back”.
The rally oragnisers told the bTV national channel that the “KTB problems and the total freeze of its activities pose serious problems for the depositors, the conscientious clients and the companies”.
The organisers said they want a daily report from the prosecution and BNB on the proceedings regarding KTB and the opening of the bank as soon as possible. They vowed this rally would be only the first of many.
They threatened that if they do not get their money back, they would seek help from European institutions.
- » Exhibition about Lion as Symbol of Bulgarians Still Running in Bucharest
- » Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Sofia's 1st Living Christmas Tree to Be Lit Up on Thursday
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Oblige Telecoms to Give Data on Missing Persons
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%