Bulgarians Save Up More For Second Supplementary Pension in H1 2014
Bulgarians have saved some BGN 1813.61 on average for their second supplementary pension, the latest data provided by the Financial Supervision Commission showed.
The savings of people born after 1959 have increased by nearly BGN 172 in six months, Sega Daily informs.
By the end of H1 2014, a total of 3,368,769 Bulgarians participated in the nine universal funds for Supplementary Compulsory Pension Insurance.
For the first six months of the year, the gross revenues from contributions to the universal pension funds come up to over BGN 432M, which is BGN 66M more than the the same period last year.
The amount of management fees charged by the pension funds in the first half of the year runs up to BGN 60.9M. That is over BGN 11M more than the same period last year, Sega Daily notes.
- » Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria as Long Weekend Comes to End
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Egypt Sends Submarine to Find Missing Flight MS804’s Black Boxes
- » No Injuries, Damage Reported after Earthquake near Bulgaria’s Sandanski
- » Earthquake near Sandanski Jolts Southwestern Bulgaria
- » German Report Warns Migrant Inflow 'Being Channelled Through Bulgaria'