Bulgaria's Labor Inspectorate to Check 400 Construction Companies
Bulgaria's General Labor Inspectorate launches a special information and inspection campaign in the construction sector as of August 11, Monday.
By the end of September, some 400 construction companies will be inspected due to the increase in serious occupational accidents. A total of 9 deaths were reported in the first half of 2014 only, compared to 4 for the same period last year, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
The campaign will focus on familiarizing employers and officials with ways to provide a safe and healthy working environment for their employees.
Inspections will be carried out countrywide until September 30.
- » IMI Bulgaria Invests EUR 1.14 M in Botevgrad Property to Expand Capacity
- » Bulgaria PM Borisov Discussing Investment, Trade on Bavaria Visit
- » Illegal Coal Mining Challenges Bulgarian Energy Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Industrial Output Rises by 0.4% M/M in May
- » Russian Business Body Declines Cooperation with Bulgaria over Sanctions
- » German Meat Processing Co 'Exploring Opportunities in Bulgaria'