Bulgaria's Labor Inspectorate to Check 400 Construction Companies
Bulgaria's General Labor Inspectorate launches a special information and inspection campaign in the construction sector as of August 11, Monday.
By the end of September, some 400 construction companies will be inspected due to the increase in serious occupational accidents. A total of 9 deaths were reported in the first half of 2014 only, compared to 4 for the same period last year, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
The campaign will focus on familiarizing employers and officials with ways to provide a safe and healthy working environment for their employees.
Inspections will be carried out countrywide until September 30.
- » Bulgaria Is On 3rd Place Selling New Cars in EU
- » NSI: Number of Residential Buildings Put into Exploitation in Q1 of 2017 Totalled to 462
- » Turkish Steam Gas Pipeline Irritates But Gives New Opportunities to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers Receive EUR 227M Euro Subsidies
- » Bulgaria Accepts the Gazprom Antitrust Offer, Under Conditions
- » US Technological Giant Tesla To Step on Bulgarian Market