Bulgaria's Labor Inspectorate to Check 400 Construction Companies
Bulgaria's General Labor Inspectorate launches a special information and inspection campaign in the construction sector as of August 11, Monday.
By the end of September, some 400 construction companies will be inspected due to the increase in serious occupational accidents. A total of 9 deaths were reported in the first half of 2014 only, compared to 4 for the same period last year, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
The campaign will focus on familiarizing employers and officials with ways to provide a safe and healthy working environment for their employees.
Inspections will be carried out countrywide until September 30.
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Arms Exports Top EUR 640 M, Up 50% Y/Y
- » Sweden’s Assa Abloy Acquires Bulgarian-Based Locking Systems Maker Mauer
- » China’s Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Considering Production in Bulgaria
- » Workers to Protest Again over Closure of Tobacco Plant in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Govt Proposes to Ban Sale of Two Key Arms Firms
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top Software Outsourcing Destinations, Studies Show