Bulgaria's Labor Inspectorate to Check 400 Construction Companies
Bulgaria's General Labor Inspectorate launches a special information and inspection campaign in the construction sector as of August 11, Monday.
By the end of September, some 400 construction companies will be inspected due to the increase in serious occupational accidents. A total of 9 deaths were reported in the first half of 2014 only, compared to 4 for the same period last year, Bulgarian National Radio reports.
The campaign will focus on familiarizing employers and officials with ways to provide a safe and healthy working environment for their employees.
Inspections will be carried out countrywide until September 30.
- » Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Bobov Dol Miners Protest Salary Reduction, Delay
- » Industrial Production Declines by 1.6% Month-on-Month in July
- » Bulgaria’s Mining Output Rises 12% in 2015
- » Aviostart Gets Nod to Offer to Supply Engines for Bulgarian MiG-29s
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties