Laptop Prompts Emergency Landing of Turkish Plane at Sofia Airport
A Turkish Airlines passenger jet performed an emergency landing at the Sofia Airport on Saturday, officials say.
After the aircraft was at the airport at about 19:00 EEST (17:00 GMT), all people on board were asked to leave it and were led to a safe location, and a laptop with an unknown owner was seized.
Authorities suspected it could contain an explosive device, the website Dariknews.bg informs.
However, no threat was established and the flight continued in a short time.
The plane was flying from Brussels to Istanbul.
- » Two dead, 18 injured in car accidents in last 24 hours
- » Abandoned Suitcase in Vazrazhdane Suare Was Empty
- » MIG Aircraft Crashes in Constanta County
- » Helicopter Falls Down During Black Sea 2017 Exercise
- » Condition of 2 of the Migrants Injured in Trakia Highway car Crash Remains Critical
- » Fire Broke Out in A Waste Management Plant near Plovdiv