Laptop Prompts Emergency Landing of Turkish Plane at Sofia Airport
A Turkish Airlines passenger jet performed an emergency landing at the Sofia Airport on Saturday, officials say.
After the aircraft was at the airport at about 19:00 EEST (17:00 GMT), all people on board were asked to leave it and were led to a safe location, and a laptop with an unknown owner was seized.
Authorities suspected it could contain an explosive device, the website Dariknews.bg informs.
However, no threat was established and the flight continued in a short time.
The plane was flying from Brussels to Istanbul.
- » Russian Tourist Drowned in the Black Sea
- » 33 Injured in a Collision of Two Trains in Philadelphia
- » A Woman Drove Her Car into a Group of People in the US
- » The Fire at Rostov-on-Don has Covered 120 buildings
- » At Least 20 Tourists are Injured after an Accident in Antalya
- » Car Ploughed into Pedestrians in Marseilles