Tsonga Defeats Bulgaria's Dimitrov at Toronto Masters Semifinals
Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov lost to France's Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at the Rogers Cup tournament in Toronto, Canada on Saturday.
In a match that lasted just an hour and 24 minutes, Dimitrov suffered his third defeat from Tsonga, whom he was facing for the third time.
He lost the first set with 4:6 and the second with 3:6, and many described him as not being in his best shape.
Dimitrov said after the match it had not been "an easy loss", especially after the successful match in which he bet Kevin Anderson on Friday. He added, however, he would seek to "think positive" despite being disappointed and pointed his overall results at the tournament had been good.
Tsonga, on the other hand, reached his third ATP World Tour Masters 1000 final.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle