Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes
Famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin has launched an exclusive range of shoes that he designed with actress Angelina Jolie for her Maleficent movie promotional tour.
The 5-inch pair of shoes that have been named “Malangeli“ features a nude mesh base, cut-outs in front and horn-like adornments that embody the essence of Angelina’s villainous character. Made-to-order, they come in black, white or gold with the French designer's legendary red sole.
A portion of sales will go to the SOS Children’s Villages - a non-governmental organization that helps orphans and abandoned children in 134 countries worldwide.
The shoes will be available to pre-order from four boutiques worldwide and those ordered from London will cost GBP 950, the Independent reported.
- » The Perfect Cup of Coffee is Not Impossible to Make. Here’s the Science Behind it
- » India Film Superstar Alia Bhatt Injured on Set in Bulgaria While Shooting for Action Scene
- » Weinstein Company Files For Bankruptcy
- » The Economist Unwinds: Let’s talk about keks (Video)
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return