Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes
Famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin has launched an exclusive range of shoes that he designed with actress Angelina Jolie for her Maleficent movie promotional tour.
The 5-inch pair of shoes that have been named “Malangeli“ features a nude mesh base, cut-outs in front and horn-like adornments that embody the essence of Angelina’s villainous character. Made-to-order, they come in black, white or gold with the French designer's legendary red sole.
A portion of sales will go to the SOS Children’s Villages - a non-governmental organization that helps orphans and abandoned children in 134 countries worldwide.
The shoes will be available to pre-order from four boutiques worldwide and those ordered from London will cost GBP 950, the Independent reported.
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on 19 May 2018
- » Salma Hayek Accuses Harvey Weinstein of Sexual Harassment
- » Bill Gates Shares His 5 Favorite Books For 2017
- » How Much Money Earns Every Year Maraia Kerry from Her Song All I Want For Christmans Is You
- » 10 Celebs Who Were Banned in China
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed at Windsor Castle in May