Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes
Famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin has launched an exclusive range of shoes that he designed with actress Angelina Jolie for her Maleficent movie promotional tour.
The 5-inch pair of shoes that have been named “Malangeli“ features a nude mesh base, cut-outs in front and horn-like adornments that embody the essence of Angelina’s villainous character. Made-to-order, they come in black, white or gold with the French designer's legendary red sole.
A portion of sales will go to the SOS Children’s Villages - a non-governmental organization that helps orphans and abandoned children in 134 countries worldwide.
The shoes will be available to pre-order from four boutiques worldwide and those ordered from London will cost GBP 950, the Independent reported.
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov