Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes
Famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin has launched an exclusive range of shoes that he designed with actress Angelina Jolie for her Maleficent movie promotional tour.
The 5-inch pair of shoes that have been named “Malangeli“ features a nude mesh base, cut-outs in front and horn-like adornments that embody the essence of Angelina’s villainous character. Made-to-order, they come in black, white or gold with the French designer's legendary red sole.
A portion of sales will go to the SOS Children’s Villages - a non-governmental organization that helps orphans and abandoned children in 134 countries worldwide.
The shoes will be available to pre-order from four boutiques worldwide and those ordered from London will cost GBP 950, the Independent reported.
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar
- » New Royal Baby: Prince William, Kate Expecting Second Child
- » Bulgarian Christian Stoinev Reaches Semifinals of America's Got Talent