Kozloduy NPP Contract with Westinghouse Revealed Online
Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP has published on its official website the shareholders' agreement signed with US Westinghouse Electric.
On August 1, Kozloduy NPP agreed to publish the text of the agreement in coordination with the American side. The management of Kozloduy NPP has held negotiations with its partners from Westinghouse Electric and has insisted on publishing the full text, the official statement on the company's website reads.
The US company deemed it necessary to protect certain parts of the agreement as an important company information, the leakage of which would adversely affect the market position of Westinghouse Electric.
The full text of the shareholders' agreement can be found here.
- » Putin: Russia Still Interested in Building Pipelines to Europe
- » Moody's Upgrades Bulgarian Energy Holding's Rating
- » Russian Gas Pipeline To Greece Might Pass Through Bulgaria - Alexander Novak
- » Bulgaria's Ex-President Backs Russian Pipeline via Country
- » EU Commission Backs Construction of Bulgaria's "Balkan" Gas Hub
- » EU Energy Commissioner to Arrive on Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria