Kozloduy NPP Contract with Westinghouse Revealed Online
Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP has published on its official website the shareholders' agreement signed with US Westinghouse Electric.
On August 1, Kozloduy NPP agreed to publish the text of the agreement in coordination with the American side. The management of Kozloduy NPP has held negotiations with its partners from Westinghouse Electric and has insisted on publishing the full text, the official statement on the company's website reads.
The US company deemed it necessary to protect certain parts of the agreement as an important company information, the leakage of which would adversely affect the market position of Westinghouse Electric.
The full text of the shareholders' agreement can be found here.
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp
- » Bulgaria’s BEH Signs EUR 535 M Loan Deal to Repay Debt to Units of AES, ContourGlobal
- » Competition Regulator Carries out Inspection at OMV Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Conducts Inspections at Shell, Eko
- » Noble Globetrotter II to Start Drilling for Gas off Bulgaria’s Coast in May