Kozloduy NPP Contract with Westinghouse Revealed Online
Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP has published on its official website the shareholders' agreement signed with US Westinghouse Electric.
On August 1, Kozloduy NPP agreed to publish the text of the agreement in coordination with the American side. The management of Kozloduy NPP has held negotiations with its partners from Westinghouse Electric and has insisted on publishing the full text, the official statement on the company's website reads.
The US company deemed it necessary to protect certain parts of the agreement as an important company information, the leakage of which would adversely affect the market position of Westinghouse Electric.
The full text of the shareholders' agreement can be found here.
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Speed Up Work on Gas Interconnection Grid
- » Bulgaria to Send Delegation to Russia on South Stream – Minister