Kozloduy NPP Contract with Westinghouse Revealed Online
Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP has published on its official website the shareholders' agreement signed with US Westinghouse Electric.
On August 1, Kozloduy NPP agreed to publish the text of the agreement in coordination with the American side. The management of Kozloduy NPP has held negotiations with its partners from Westinghouse Electric and has insisted on publishing the full text, the official statement on the company's website reads.
The US company deemed it necessary to protect certain parts of the agreement as an important company information, the leakage of which would adversely affect the market position of Westinghouse Electric.
The full text of the shareholders' agreement can be found here.
- » Bulgaria, Russia Discuss Future of Equipment Built for Scrapped Belene NPP Project
- » EC Closes 2012 Power Exports Case against Bulgaria
- » Russian Experts Skeptical on Bulgaria's Plans to Sell Reactor to Iran
- » Energy Min: No Power Price Hike after Nuclear Plant Ruling against Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Pay EUR 0.55 B to Russian Co over Abandoned Nuclear Project
- » Nuclear Power Is of Strategic Importance to Bulgaria - Energy Minister