Victorious Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Toronto Masters Semifinals
Bulgarian top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov fought his way into the Rogers Cup tournament semifinals following a dramatic 3-set win over South Africa’s Kevin Anderson.
After losing the first set with 5:7, Dimitrov turned the tables on Anderson with 7:5, 7:6(6) in a match that lasted more than 3 hours, Friday. Both players got to double digits in aces, with Anderson serving 15 and Dimitrov hitting 10.
Dimitrov will now face France’s Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who defeated Brit Andy Murray and world number 1 Novak Djokovic in consecutive matches.
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Undergoes Successful Spine Surgery
- » Bulgarian Olympic Medalist Will Not Box at Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Has Reportedly Come Out of Coma
- » Kubrat Pulev to Box Mariusz Wach in Sofia in Autumn
- » Three Teams to Represent Bulgaria in Europa League Qualifiers