Victorious Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Toronto Masters Semifinals
Bulgarian top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov fought his way into the Rogers Cup tournament semifinals following a dramatic 3-set win over South Africa’s Kevin Anderson.
After losing the first set with 5:7, Dimitrov turned the tables on Anderson with 7:5, 7:6(6) in a match that lasted more than 3 hours, Friday. Both players got to double digits in aces, with Anderson serving 15 and Dimitrov hitting 10.
Dimitrov will now face France’s Jo-Wilfried Tsonga who defeated Brit Andy Murray and world number 1 Novak Djokovic in consecutive matches.
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
- » The Boss of the Football Referees in Bulgaria Resigned